+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Pet Peeves

Devoted Otaku kimihiro is off to a good start kimihiro's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Pet Peeves

agree...
    it's never fun with people that just talk and never listen...
    sometimes it's like i want to punch them in the face...
    Surender or fall, it's no other way to turn.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kimihiro For This Useful Post:

desxms (Jun 14, 2009)

Otaku nightboyz may be famous one day nightboyz may be famous one day nightboyz's Avatar
    Thanks

Mine is when im walking in a store and it ovious im not going to give a second glace (fast pace walk) the guy trys to stop me and run on and on about how he thinks im paying too much for cell phone service.

If I think im spending to much i'll ask.

Ooo free cheese sticks! munch much...
    Kamen Rider....DECADE!!!

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nightboyz View Post
    Mine is when im walking in a store and it ovious im not going to give a second glace (fast pace walk) the guy trys to stop me and run on and on about how he thinks im paying too much for cell phone service.

If I think im spending to much i'll ask.
    When people do that to me, I make them regret it. Because I ask them a millions questions about there services, watch them squirm. Then tell them I work for sprint and only pay $30 bucks a month for unlimited everything. lol The look on there face is priceless, plus I have wasted so much of their time they probably lost out on a good sale.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

oen of my biggest pet peeve is people who dont say
    what they mean how complicted could it be to tell me
    if your gonna go some where and tell me and not assume
    i can read your mind.

Newbie 31 Bravo is off to a good start 31 Bravo's Avatar
    Thanks

Mine is when some one accuses another person for some thing and that person didn't do a thing.
    U.S. ARMY, Millitary Police Corps

Otaku Tula is off to a good start Tula's Avatar
    Thanks

1. Not being able to find something because someone moved my stuff
    2. loaning my stuff out and getting it back in really bad condition or a condition other than the one it was in prior to leaving my possession. (exception being if it's in better condition )
    3. When my lab stuff doesn't work out even though I did everything correctly. And also when my lab experiments pan out.
    4. If I completely botch an experiment and my product still turns out great. I hate it when no laws of science cannot explain that sorta thing.
    5. We have janitors to clean the lab but they never do. And because of freaking unions we can't have cleaning supplies to do it ourselves.
    6. When my roommates drink the last beer and don't tell me
    7. When my roommate takes the last cigarette and doesn't tell me
    8. When my boss thinks I'm a miracle worker or a mind reader
    9. lengthy evacuations for stupid reasons.
    10. having to search for something decent to listen when browsing through radio station.
    11. My boss says: "we had an error with the checks this week, we'll give your your pay during the next cycle." Or "Apple faxed us a quote. It's addressed to you. They suggest reimaging the entire lab. How can I reimage a lab and how long does it take? And can I do it using a remote control? When they say lab do they mean the room where the computers are? We don't have a lab like a chemistry lab or anything like that, do we?" Basically anytime my boss opens his mouth

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tula View Post
    1. Not being able to find something because someone moved my stuff
    2. loaning my stuff out and getting it back in really bad condition or a condition other than the one it was in prior to leaving my possession. (exception being if it's in better condition )
    3. When my lab stuff doesn't work out even though I did everything correctly. And also when my lab experiments pan out.
    4. If I completely botch an experiment and my product still turns out great. I hate it when no laws of science cannot explain that sorta thing.
    5. We have janitors to clean the lab but they never do. And because of freaking unions we can't have cleaning supplies to do it ourselves.
    6. When my roommates drink the last beer and don't tell me
    7. When my roommate takes the last cigarette and doesn't tell me
    8. When my boss thinks I'm a miracle worker or a mind reader
    9. lengthy evacuations for stupid reasons.
    10. having to search for something decent to listen when browsing through radio station.
    11. My boss says: "we had an error with the checks this week, we'll give your your pay during the next cycle." Or "Apple faxed us a quote. It's addressed to you. They suggest reimaging the entire lab. How can I reimage a lab and how long does it take? And can I do it using a remote control? When they say lab do they mean the room where the computers are? We don't have a lab like a chemistry lab or anything like that, do we?" Basically anytime my boss opens his mouth
    i have nothing that hectic but i another pet peeve of mine is
    working on something and you got the most amazing idea for
    a new story and then it just goes away , it takes me forever to try
    and remember what the idea was and by the time i remember im to
    aggravated to start the new idea.

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Lets see, what are my pet peeves, hmmm...

1: When people brush their teeth and then spit before turning on the water. I think that is just disgusting.
    2: When dealing with unedgucated people who ask the most stupid questions or have the most stupid answers.
    3: When I end up repeating my self over and over again to the same person on how to do something.
    4: When people are acting rude and illed manored towards others in a public settings. Damn barbarians.
    5: People who are drama llamas and blow things way out of proportion.
    6: People who believe they are the greatest thing sense sliced bread and have huge egos about them selves. Oh where has peoples modesty gone?
    7: Listening to EMOs and people in general who bitch and mone and don't do anything about their problems and there for complain day in and day out on the same things and are over all negative.
    8: Lazy parasidic people. I have more respect for a bum who is willing to work for food/money then your fat ass who wants to do nothing but sit and watch tv or what ever and have other people pay for your crap.
    9: Guys who act like total jack asses to girls.
    10: Girls who act like spoild selfish little brats.

Zev, I am surprised that my very existance has not made into being a pet peeve of yours.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast