desxms (Jun 14, 2009)
it's never fun with people that just talk and never listen...
sometimes it's like i want to punch them in the face...
Surender or fall, it's no other way to turn.
desxms (Jun 14, 2009)
Mine is when im walking in a store and it ovious im not going to give a second glace (fast pace walk) the guy trys to stop me and run on and on about how he thinks im paying too much for cell phone service.
If I think im spending to much i'll ask.
Ooo free cheese sticks! munch much...
Signature is a Gwenibe original.
oen of my biggest pet peeve is people who dont say
what they mean how complicted could it be to tell me
if your gonna go some where and tell me and not assume
i can read your mind.
Mine is when some one accuses another person for some thing and that person didn't do a thing.
U.S. ARMY, Millitary Police Corps
1. Not being able to find something because someone moved my stuff
2. loaning my stuff out and getting it back in really bad condition or a condition other than the one it was in prior to leaving my possession. (exception being if it's in better condition )
3. When my lab stuff doesn't work out even though I did everything correctly. And also when my lab experiments pan out.
4. If I completely botch an experiment and my product still turns out great. I hate it when no laws of science cannot explain that sorta thing.
5. We have janitors to clean the lab but they never do. And because of freaking unions we can't have cleaning supplies to do it ourselves.
6. When my roommates drink the last beer and don't tell me
7. When my roommate takes the last cigarette and doesn't tell me
8. When my boss thinks I'm a miracle worker or a mind reader
9. lengthy evacuations for stupid reasons.
10. having to search for something decent to listen when browsing through radio station.
11. My boss says: "we had an error with the checks this week, we'll give your your pay during the next cycle." Or "Apple faxed us a quote. It's addressed to you. They suggest reimaging the entire lab. How can I reimage a lab and how long does it take? And can I do it using a remote control? When they say lab do they mean the room where the computers are? We don't have a lab like a chemistry lab or anything like that, do we?" Basically anytime my boss opens his mouth
working on something and you got the most amazing idea for
a new story and then it just goes away , it takes me forever to try
and remember what the idea was and by the time i remember im to
aggravated to start the new idea.
Lets see, what are my pet peeves, hmmm...
1: When people brush their teeth and then spit before turning on the water. I think that is just disgusting.
2: When dealing with unedgucated people who ask the most stupid questions or have the most stupid answers.
3: When I end up repeating my self over and over again to the same person on how to do something.
4: When people are acting rude and illed manored towards others in a public settings. Damn barbarians.
5: People who are drama llamas and blow things way out of proportion.
6: People who believe they are the greatest thing sense sliced bread and have huge egos about them selves. Oh where has peoples modesty gone?
7: Listening to EMOs and people in general who bitch and mone and don't do anything about their problems and there for complain day in and day out on the same things and are over all negative.
8: Lazy parasidic people. I have more respect for a bum who is willing to work for food/money then your fat ass who wants to do nothing but sit and watch tv or what ever and have other people pay for your crap.
9: Guys who act like total jack asses to girls.
10: Girls who act like spoild selfish little brats.
Zev, I am surprised that my very existance has not made into being a pet peeve of yours.
"MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS