+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Pet Peeves, things you hate the most

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Pet Peeves, things you hate the most

I can not stand it when a guy treats his woman (or man) like crap. I find this to be one thing that really sends my jackass meter through the roof.

But on a more mundane level, i hate it when my earphone wire fits snugly. There should be room to headbang or strut with the tune, and if a wire is taught, then there's no way to do so, is there?
    Why hello there!

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

First off I can not stand it when a guy calls a girl a b***h after doing something to her and then she retaliates. Guys this is the twentieth century. GIRLS FIGHT BACK!!

Second accusing someone of being jealous when they clearly don't care and your just trying to irritate them into a fight.

Third acting like you are god's gift to either man or woman. News flash! Nobody is perfect and if you think you are you're further behind than the rest of us.

And last when a guy asks what are you wearing when your on the phone. Guess what? If you aren't there...IT DOES'NT MATTER! Quit getting off to the sound of a girl's voice and just ask can you come over. ITS NOT THAT HARD!

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Otaku clover may be famous one day clover may be famous one day clover's Avatar
    Thanks

- people who stop in the middle of hallways, or door, blocking other people from getting where they need to go.

-little kids who think their big and bad, and all that..

-the stripper style,
    yes its fun seeing a nine year old wearing short shorts, and a shirt that dips to her navel, exposing everything

-when people have to be a bully and make fun others to make themselves look better,
    or feel better about themselves

-guys who wear their pants down to their knee's...not only is it the gay fashion in prsion, i really dont want to see someones boxers that i have idea how long they've been wearing, its just nasty

these are my worst pet peeves although after reading some of the other posts, ive found some others that i agree with also

..........nothing is true, everything is permitted..........

Otaku SweetCandi is off to a good start SweetCandi's Avatar
    Thanks

hmm i dont have that many, but one that get on my nerouvs would be somone scraping their plate ..(it sounds terrible it makes me want to scream..its kinda like someone scraping the nails on a chalkbroad, well to me that it)
    And i cant stand when ppl burp in my face ..ppl think its funny but i think its gross ,,now i know we cant help it but at least turn away or cover ur mouth and at least say excuse me or something..
    hmm that's about it..

Newbie TaintedCookie is off to a good start TaintedCookie's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AngelMage View Post
    -Coming across retarded/offensive crap without meaning to on the internet.
    Uh! That happened when I was using Google to find something and I came across something real stupid. DX (my eyes! THEY BURN!) Then dad found it, assumed I was being a bad seed, and grounded me from the comp without hearing my side.
    Good thing there's more than one way to access the internet TwT (im not a bad seed- my punishment was unjust -.-)

"Look man, one of us is going to have to tackle you, and it's going to be very uncomfaturable... for everyone invovled!"

Newbie midnight mistress is off to a good start midnight mistress's Avatar
    Thanks

1. parents who let their' 5 year old children push the shopping cart (i have numerous bruises from those little brats)

2. People who dont clean up after their' dogs

3. Friends of friends ( they automactically assume your friends with them too)

4. people who cant handle their' drink (puking drunks on a friday, and im always woken by someone fighting outside my house at 3 am)

5. People who call everyone love or sweetheart ( you dont know so dont call me love)

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by clover View Post
    -little kids who think they're big and bad...
    Definitely! Something that really irks me too is the "rat's tail" that I see on so many little boys who think they have the coolest hairdos. It's gross enough on a teenager/adult (heaven help them), but on the little ones too? Bad influence I say. It's not attractive boys!

Quote Originally Posted by midnight mistress View Post
    1. parents who let their' 5 year old children push the shopping cart (i have numerous bruises from those little brats...
    Tell me about it! I usually steer clear of any kids pushing carts around, but when they happen to catch me off guard, and I'm wearing uncovered shoes..! It's one of the reasons why I always carry band aids around.

Swearing loudly in public is also annoying and completely unnecessary, especially when there are kids around. I'm starting to see more and more kids swearing too. I lay the blame on the adults and teenagers who walk around swearing for the world to hear. No one needs lessons on how to swear.

TyPiN LyK dIs Iz aLsO aNnOYiNg

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mystical shadow angel For This Useful Post:

dark anime prince (Nov 17, 2008)

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

XD hummmm
    - i hate bugs and snakes and spiders Xl

- i hate people who speak stupid stuff while i am watching a romance or drama movie >< i just can't take it

- i hate when i become sick ><

- i hate being away from the one i love ._.

- i hate people who lied
    XD this the main stuff i hate X3 ... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast