+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Pet rabbits

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

Pet rabbits

Does anyone want to talk about pet rabbits?
    I have a pet rabbit who else has a pet rabbit?

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Pet rabbits

I've never had a pet rabbit but I've always wanted one. I've always thought they were so cute!! But sadly my parents have never allowed it so I've never had one.

I love petting them. They are so adorable, sweet, and their fur is always super soft. I know if I were to have one I would name it Thumper or Bugs if it was a guy. And if it was a girl I would name it Lola.

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

I once had three pet rabbits, but i must tell you this. If you have a pet rabbit, keep it inside. All three of my rabbits died in ways no pet should.

One was literally being eaten alive. It had an open wound with maggots in it. The vet put enough tranquilizer in her to knock out a full grown dog. It was a painless death.

The second escaped and we never saw her again. I loved that one because she was so friendly and she was amazingly fluffy. *sigh*

The third was nicked by cyotes. We could tell because there was foreign fur around his open cage.

So there you go. If you get a rabbit, keep it indoors.
    Why hello there!

Otaku Sneakyarrow is off to a good start Sneakyarrow's Avatar
    Thanks

I would get a rabit, but it would interfere with haveing my #1 and #2 pets. Cat and dog. A cat would well, you know... and the dog would want to "play" with it...

Est Sularis oth Mithas
    Going home soon.

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

I used to have a pet rabbit, named Mr. Wuzzykins by my intelligent sister, Sahara. Used to have being the keyword - My younger brother hugged him so tight, he snapped Mr.Wuzzykins neck... yea... True story. I'm not fond of rabbits any longer. ^_^
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

I had one before. White, red-eyed cute little maniacs. I like the way they munch those cte veggies. So cool. I have a virtual pet Bunny named cookie.munstur. so cute. lol Although, she tends to get hungry easily. lol I love that they're so cute and fluffy... and adorable little bunnies!

Otaku lessaangel is off to a good start
    Thanks

I had a pet rabbit that was cool and cute until he left!
    His name was fluffy!
    I liked him!
    The world isn't ready for the truth...

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NeoDeath90 View Post
    One was literally being eaten alive. It had an open wound with maggots in it.
    #$&%! Poor bunny!

Quote Originally Posted by ayu View Post
    I had one before. White, red-eyed cute little maniacs.
    I've always adored red-eyed white bunnies. They're so cute and cuddly, but because I have a rather violent and jealous pet dog (not that he isn't cute and cuddly as well), I'd rather not have any other pets for fear of their safety. I do adore my dog though, loyal as he is.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast