+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Pets

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Pets

What is a Cotton de Tulear??? o.O;;; Is that a breed of dog?? I'm trying to think of a dog breed that sounds like it (since you prolly got it wrong) but I can't think of anything. Something terrier? What sounds like "Cotton de"??? ^^;;

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

now: I have 2 pairs of tortoise. The biggest one is named 'Kura' and the smaller one is named 'Kura'. (n_n) Kura-kura~~ ^_^ which means tortoise ^^
    The both of them are weird. They aren't like any other tortoises that sits in one corner quietly and stiffly. Mine has a bad habit of demanding for attention every now and then! >_< when the lights shines on them, they know it's breakfast and they'll start rambling about the stones! And when nightfalls, they do the same!

They also tend to get frantic and excited each time my bro or sheep passes by. Strange enough, they do not seem to care about my mother... (=_=)... Plus, these silly tortoises knows when I am awake or not.. >_<,
    nuuu!!! How can they even re-act to my voice?! they are suppose to be dumb green lil creatures! >_<,

another thing: They sleep when my brother is asleep! [they rightfully belong to my bro anyway]

(T___T) stupid lil things.....
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Uhhh, so how do you refer to them? "Kura Besar" and "Kura Kecil"??? ^^;;

My cousin's got pet terrapins. They're called Mini and Beeg. Hahaha. We thought that "Big" didn't look/sound very cute, so we changed it to "Beeg". They're pretty mild-mannered, and VERY photogenic, but they don't like being picked up, the silly things. They just keep biting.

BTW, it's just "two tortoises", not "two pairs of tortoises". Two pairs would mean you have FOUR tortoises. XD

Newbie Vixx may be famous one day Vixx may be famous one day Vixx's Avatar
    Thanks

My dog is a poodle cross bichon freeze, and I named him Sebastien.

http://img228.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sebtl0.jpg

That's his pic
    There's a song I love so much I stole,
    Every precious note I took, I sold
    Now I spit out words, do you see my lungs on the dancefloor?

Thanks

That's spelled Bichon Frise.

And eeps, Sebastien is really cute! He doesn't look like a Poodle or a Bichon Frise. XD XD Maybe I should get a Poodle x Bichon next time too, if they all look like that. Is he full-grown? He looks like a puppy. (since Bichons are all pretty small, anyway...)

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blue_rebel View Post
    Uhhh, so how do you refer to them? "Kura Besar" and "Kura Kecil"??? ^^;;

My cousin's got pet terrapins. They're called Mini and Beeg. Hahaha. We thought that "Big" didn't look/sound very cute, so we changed it to "Beeg". They're pretty mild-mannered, and VERY photogenic, but they don't like being picked up, the silly things. They just keep biting.

BTW, it's just "two tortoises", not "two pairs of tortoises". Two pairs would mean you have FOUR tortoises. XD

eek! sorry! 4 tortoises.. that will be troublesome (-_-) bad enough these two green dummies are giving me a hard time.. i mean.. annoying me.. [even as Im typing!] They're place 3 steps away from the computer... (T___T) *glares at kura and Kura*
    Kura besar and Kura kecil? ^^lll neh! We just call 'em Kura. ^^ But Kura [smaller one!] bites a lot. It is its way of showing love apparently.... (T__T) I think it hates me. by the way, they are common terrapins. (-___-)

Photogenic? 0_0 wow! that's new!!! XD
    How big are they?!

baa~ I wish i can keep a sheep.... >_<,
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

Newbie IEDred may be famous one day IEDred may be famous one day
    Thanks

I used to have a cat, but my parents had to take her becuase she wasn't able to live with me. I miss having a cat. every time I see Salem (the talking cat from Sabrina The Teenage Witch), it reminds me of my cat. She was black as well. It's always funny to see a cat talk. However, it even funnier to see a puppet NOT talk.

http://telenovela.heyfash.com

I saw this clip, and I was confused as to how this puppet, Fash, even understands what's going on with this Spanish woman. It's funny how there's conflict going on, yet he can't vocally speak to solve this conflict. I mean, why have a puppet that can't talk in a show? I just hope this Spanish woman doesn't feel like she's talking to a wall or something.

Otaku White_Mage88 may be famous one day White_Mage88 may be famous one day
    Thanks

I have a sibberan husky mix named Jenna, and a black and white cat with no tail named Rini. I love my pets. lol They're like children.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast