+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Pets

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Pets

I have a cat named Nala
    I don't know wat type of cat but she is all black
    (and I have 2 brother monkys)

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Otaku Rei_unit00 may be famous one day Rei_unit00 may be famous one day Rei_unit00's Avatar
    Thanks

I have a chihuahua named Blondie (she's....blonde)

Otaku Princess Zelda14 may be famous one day Princess Zelda14 may be famous one day Princess Zelda14's Avatar
    Thanks

i have like 300 fish (my step dad loves fish.) and a dog and 14 chickens and 4 pigeons and 4 goats! my step dad loves animals and my mom thought the animals where cute! lol
    "... And then, a ray of light pierced the darkness. The light turned into a figure of a person who was followed by a fairy, and also held the spirit of the forest..."

thats great!! thank you!!

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

I have a Cat, Her name is "Callie", and she is, well, a Calico.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Dang, I love Siberian huskies! But if I imported one it'd probably suffer in this heat. There used to be a family with a Siberian husky just a few blocks down from my place, but they moved a while back. Dang. Everytime I walked my dogs I'd stop outside their house just to say hello to the husky. Talk about pets from far away!

Otaku raja_psyche may be famous one day raja_psyche may be famous one day raja_psyche's Avatar
    Thanks

i have a cat named Kanga (from the word kangaroo)...

i have dogs too: Jody and Cholo... and a bunch of cute puppies

we do also have chickens, roosters and chicks

we also have fishes in the aquarium.

Thank you very much,Reese for this wonderful signature ^_^

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blue_rebel View Post
    Dang, I love Siberian huskies! But if I imported one it'd probably suffer in this heat. There used to be a family with a Siberian husky just a few blocks down from my place, but they moved a while back. Dang. Everytime I walked my dogs I'd stop outside their house just to say hello to the husky. Talk about pets from far away!
    Aw~ Poor Siberian huskies, Poor Border collies~ They'll suffer out crappy heat indeed. (T___T) sobby.. I wanted a border collie but knowing how much our weather here sucks.. I passed up this desire and got myself a mongrel from SPCA and man, i love that dog. Unfortunately, he is gone now.. (T__T) *sobby*

Stop infront of people's house just to admire or say hello to the dog? ^^ hehe... baa~ something that I too do. ^^

But my dogs often gets jealous.. (-___-)

By the way, do you walk your dogs using leashes?
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

Newbie Anime_Dude may be famous one day Anime_Dude may be famous one day Anime_Dude's Avatar
    Thanks

I have a Fan Tail Fish called Denzil, one pony called Emma, one horse called Ballie and two cats called Lucy & Anabell.

Sig by Me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast