+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Pets

Newbie Calena715 may be famous one day Calena715 may be famous one day Calena715's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Pets

I own a Black lab named Sadie. She is wild! I love her w/ all my heart though.

Newbie Falcondeity may be famous one day Falcondeity may be famous one day Falcondeity's Avatar
    Thanks

I have a dog called Angel. she is a shit zhu and is always hyper

S.E.L - sexy etna lover Baal may be famous one day Baal may be famous one day Baal's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tupacs_wifey View Post
    no only my lab shes only 50 ls and shes really tiny my beast is huge but shes a softee*baby tlks dimoned*
    a really tiny cute pet ^^

perdoname michelle!

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aya-kun View Post
    Aw~ Poor Siberian huskies, Poor Border collies~ They'll suffer out crappy heat indeed. (T___T) sobby.. I wanted a border collie but knowing how much our weather here sucks.. I passed up this desire and got myself a mongrel from SPCA and man, i love that dog. Unfortunately, he is gone now.. (T__T) *sobby*

Stop infront of people's house just to admire or say hello to the dog? ^^ hehe... baa~ something that I too do. ^^

But my dogs often gets jealous.. (-___-)

By the way, do you walk your dogs using leashes?
    OMG, I love Border Collies!! I've always wanted one. Every time I see one in a farmyard movie I get all squirmish and start mumbling about getting a Border Collie. I think the Collies that suffer most are the long-haired ones. Rough Collies. So sad. How can they take the heat here in all that fur!?

Yeah, I use leashes. The two females are pretty obedient and even if they wander off they keep to the side of the road and they run back if I call them, but the male's really disobedient when he's out of the house. He just walks all over the place and expects cars to stop for him. Yeesh! So, yeah, I need to use leashes for several reasons :

(1) The females can get pretty fierce, and they like running off by themselves - this scares people.
    (2) The male could get knocked down by a car. And he's over-friendly. Tries to befriend every person/dog he sees.
    (3) There are people in the neighbourhood who just don't like dogs.

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

border collies~ *dreams of owning the smaller breed of border collies* shetland sheep dogs.. is that what they're called? Sheep dogs!! XD

wow... such dogs you have.. ^^ Yea.. it's dangerous letting dogs run amok without leashes. they're too.. hyper and easily excited~ and letting female dogs run loose? That's too dangerous because if there are any stray male dogs around...uh-oh.. (=_=) *my dogs are anti-social!!~ ^^*

thankfully, my dogs (all male) did not need leashes. If I do use 'em, I'll die. Because they like to tie me up. Either that, they rather hold their own leash in their mouth than letting me take the lead... stupid dogs.. (=_=)
    baa.....
    I miss them >_<, *cries*
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

Otaku Pride_Edward may be famous one day Pride_Edward may be famous one day Pride_Edward's Avatar
    Thanks

I have 4 hamsters,seven dogs...and a lot more....

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Letting female dogs loose is okay, unless they're in heat. Most of the time my dogs don't disturb other people/dogs, but they tend to go real close. And that usually agitates the other person/dog. Sometimes when I walk them in the morning I just forego the leashes, because it's so much better for them to just run free. It's in the evening that there are too many people around, jogging or going to the playground and all that - then I can't let my dogs run loose.

S.E.L - sexy etna lover Baal may be famous one day Baal may be famous one day Baal's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pride_Edward View Post
    I have 4 hamsters,seven dogs...and a lot more....
    i just dont get along with hamsters
    they allways bite me.

perdoname michelle!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast