+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Pets

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Pets

we just found out today that our golden (10 yrs old named rosie) is completely blind. my mom is currently taking her to the animal hospital to see if i tcan be fixed . but we already agreed we wont put her to sleep, we'll just make her an inside dog.

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Newbie Flamekitten may be famous one day Flamekitten may be famous one day Flamekitten's Avatar
    Thanks

Red face Re: Pets

I have a baby bird and her name is "lady"
    I dont know why I call her that
    Anyway,I also call her Hikari and she's so cute!

Yay,my first sig from meh,Kitten chan :3

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

my friend has a cocktool and my grandma has a parrot. it's because of them that i hate birds soo much.

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Otaku Oldmagic may be famous one day Oldmagic may be famous one day Oldmagic's Avatar
    Thanks

Cat - i had a cat once.

parrot - i saved a parrot with a broken wing from being eaten by my cat. thank goodness i was there. a couple of months later we donated away for zoo

dog - had a dog once since i was a baby. got ran over by a train. i miss that filthy dog.

dog - had another dog a year after my first one died. had to leave it because we were moving to another county.

now i got no pets. damn. when i start to live on my own, i'm going to own a pet.

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

I got a big ol rottie named Sarge. He has a tongue longer than Gene Simmons', I kid you not!! He also knows how to box.... his nose is like a shovel, he constantly digs or buries stuff. He'll let food stay buried for months than dig it back up if he's hungry......Not that I don't feed him of course!! He just likes to dig.
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

Newbie naruto7 may be famous one day naruto7 may be famous one day naruto7's Avatar
    Thanks

I have a dog named Vasco, he's a miniature daschund. I also have a bird and a hamster which are dying becayse of my little brother. He's not feeding them.

Newbie Flamekitten may be famous one day Flamekitten may be famous one day Flamekitten's Avatar
    Thanks

Unhappy Re: Pets

Quote Originally Posted by fayt lingod View Post
    my friend has a cocktool and my grandma has a parrot. it's because of them that i hate birds soo much.
    I used to hate birds >>Before I thought they would jump out their cages and peck you to death,that would make a great horror movie but besides that...
    BIRDS USED TO FREAK ME OUT!!!!!!!!! And that owl....omg it turned its head around and around and stared at me when I was 5 in Southcarolina at night.
    Scary moments...

Yay,my first sig from meh,Kitten chan :3

Otaku Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft's Avatar
    Thanks

hehe i have cockatiels!!
    i love them lots
    names
    boys: elmo and Kio
    Girls: bob(bobette) and princess
    most gorgise litle hand rasied teals and incredibly silly

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast