Thanks

Re: Pets

Quote Originally Posted by RayMe View Post
    xD i know.. law and order of animal is like changing.. xD
    dogs and cats who used to quarrel are now like best of friends.. xD
    the world is changin rapidly

really? they are the noisiest? @.@ the more reason i wont have dogs around
    me
    Not in the least. My dog is such a pussy cat when she sees an actual pussy cat, . And it isn't just her. When I was younger and had a different dog, he got a piece of skin ripped off by a cat when I took him out walking. I'm telling you. Cats are vicious and aren't afraid of dogs. And I think dogs sense that, which is what makes them warey.

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

well they just wanna protect themselves xD

yay go kitties xD scare them doggies.. xD
    hmm.. i wonder.. do our pets think we are their pets? xD look at 101 dalmation

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RayMe View Post
    well they just wanna protect themselves xD

yay go kitties xD scare them doggies.. xD
    hmm.. i wonder.. do our pets think we are their pets? xD look at 101 dalmation
    YES!

Everytime I wake up, my dog is layed out in the middle of my bed as if she were dead.. and I am in the corner, about to fall off.

And when I call her.. she looks at me and sits.

What the hell. >.>

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

xD i think they think we are their pets xD and what u said is some of the evidence

Well.. for kitties.. i don't think they are like that.. i feel that kitties respect us.. xD
    And they like to be loved... ^^ but they can't protect us best like dogs can..

I mean u are walking by the park with ur pet doggy and a rapist came..xD
    whee... lol..

Cats.. they just watch.. xD
    But i wont blame them,.. they are too small.. @.@
    But cats are much adorable than dogs... even the egyptians worship them...
    they even mummified their beloved cats... ~.~ and make huge doll of them...
    sheesh.. they love their cats very much...

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

My dogs are afraid of no cat. In fact, when one of them was still a pup he got his nose skinned too, but a grown cat, and he's hated cats all the more since then. Dogs are noisy, but cats are worse. They yowl and yowl and yowl throughout the night and you can't make them shut up.

Otaku fled79 may be famous one day fled79 may be famous one day
    Thanks

When I was little my dad raised Pit bulls, we had 3 of them until we sent them to breed, zeus, hara, aries and pandora.^^ Hara was the mom of zeus and aries, and we got pandora later. Hara was a brendle short and stout, zeus was all black and quite tall for a Pit, aries was all brown and stocky/short like his mom and pandora was all white with red eyes. They were all friendly towards our cats except for zeus for some reason. He used to chase the cats and try to eat them. A few weeks before christmas he got ahold of one of then and broke her leg and we had to get it amputated :/ The cat recovered well and was still able to run pretty fast but on christmas day she got out side and went running and zeus ate her I remember watching the dog thrash her and chomp on her, it was horrible. Of course he really didn't eat her, just broke her bones and killed her, I hated that dog after that. I guess that why I'm a cat person....Haha I've even got a skinny little dirty cat out here in Iraq, it whines all the time and leaves whenever it wants but I can't NOT feed it for some reason o.0

Otaku alex1_phang3 may be famous one day alex1_phang3 may be famous one day alex1_phang3's Avatar
    Malaysia -> Sabah -> Kota Kinabalu -> Jalan Kepayan
    Thanks

Cats! They're so cute! >.< So furry! So wish I could have one! (not black)

Newbie memento_mori may be famous one day memento_mori may be famous one day memento_mori's Avatar
    Thanks

I personally prefer birds of prey. If I had my way I'd have a huge bird house for snow owls and peregrine falcons .

The first snow owl I ever saw scared the unholly HFIL out of me when I walked out to my aunts barn and it landed on my head . I DIDN'T HEAR IT COMMING!!! I learned later that their feathers evolved in such a way that thay don't make any sound when they fly.

I've never met a peregrine falcon in person, but I have studied them for some time. They can weigh up to 3.56 pounds and when it dives its results vary from 75 to over 125 miles per hour. In some ways I'm glad I've never been 'properly' introduced to one (take note of my experience with the snow owl)...

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 ... LastLast