Closed Thread
Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Pets

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Pets

Of course, Abu forgets to mention the personality of her cat.
    She's cute. She is pretty. Gives off a tomboy-feel at times.
    She likes to go out A LOT, and she gets into fights.

I'm surprised she didn't talk about how her dogs care for Tybalt.
    The Shitzu tends to go out with guns blazing after the opposing cat, chasing it away... while Lucky sniffs Tybalt all over to check if she was harmed in any manner.
    Tybalt and Gizzy tend to play-fight ( play? ) with each other often... I've never really seen it happen, but what's Abu have told me, is really cute.
    (I'm sure you could imagine how a cat the same size of a small dog wrassle each other) ... (but when Gizmo's shaved, Tybalt's actually quite bigger than her)

Tybalt's a pretty laid back cat, to people who might not know the owner, they might think Tybalt is a "COOL CAT"... but... no, she's like her owner.
    A little dense feeling comes from her, and all she does is whine about food.
    She takes anything for comfort as long as it's comfortable, and acts rather awkward if you really pay attention to her.

One time she was sleeping on my stomach while I was sleeping... I thought she was warming up to me, I then realized she was using my tummy as a platform to be directly in front of the heater. ...

Sometimes Abu seems sweet like that too.

But Tybalt isn't an ordinary cat... she doesn't hiss or anythin'...
    She's quite passive, just silly.
    It's the way that Abu Dhabi raised her...
    Abu Dhabi got her when she was very young, so she didn't know how to take care of a kitty really... she just picked her up and played with her in any way she wanted, whether Tybalt liked it or not (and Tybalt always shows when she doesn't like it when she sticks her claws out)... even today, Abu Dhabi will still pick up the clawed Tybalt and put her anywhere she pleases... it's very evident that Tybalt has "given up" on struggling and accepted her fate.

I have two dogs...
    One's a mutt... apparently only two parts of him is known: A Korean Dingo (whatever that is) and a German Shepherd.
    His name is Noodles.
    He's... a mysterious dog. But we're best pals (best pals in the way where we understand each other, but that's as far is it goes)...
    A miracle dog quite frankly... I've obtained Noodles from a cousin while he was a young adult. And the strange thing is, Noodles was obtained from a strange old woman who asked them to take care of him and just left.

... Noodles is definitely a miracle dog, he seems to know how to hunt despite his small stature... he knows how to stalk and is very quick to learning how locks and structures work...

...at several points, Noodles has chewed his way out of leashes and even rusted a chain leash (left a portion of it purposely in his water bowl) just so he could break it the next day... and when I believe he's beaten (getting a leash that could stretch and was amazingly durable), he uses brute force... he knocked the post off of its position from where he was tied to just to break out. And when he doesn't dig under the gate, he jumps over. And when he doesn't jump over, he opens the gate. And when he can't open the lock on the gate, he breaks a portion of the gate.
    He knows what he can do and what I can do.
    We've come to agreement on many things... I'll let him run around all he wants if he escapes... because if I don't, it's literally the most tiring game of hide and seek for the both of us. Or tag, whichever.
    I prefer feeding him what I eat, and I know what he likes. He actually has quite specific tastes, and knows what's quality apparently. He won't refuse to eat, but he'll give me a look of "...excuse me?" when I give him regular tasteless dog food.
    He doesn't put it to waste as he just gives the rest to the birds or the squirrels... (squirrels and birds are safe around him... they can be right next to him, and he'll just let them pass by)

...but possums? Oh hell no.. he murders them with amazing precision. There's never a lot of screaming, just one possum yelp, and then dead silence... he's killed many possums in our backyard, and only one of them had blood on it (and that's the one that got away)...
    He doesn't eat them... I think he believes they're a threat... and they are, crazy bastards.

But he's a great friend. Love the guy.
    Deadly afraid of water for some reason, though. AFRAID of baths. Not hates them, AFRAID of them. I wonder why.

Nowadays, he's too old to go running around like a maniac... so he just enjoys his time making small little break-outs and break-ins (he loves getting into the house and taking good food... or good-tasting napkins O_o) ...

Oh, and we also have a Siberian Husky named Rufio, I don't like him though.
    Little brat.

Jigoku Shoujo Dangerous Dave Part 1 : Mole Surfing Champion Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness's Avatar
    Thanks

I love dogs because they are protective especially German Shepards and I also love cats cause face it they are just so kawaii...

I owned like 4 German Shepards and I now have a Collie..I want a black cat when I get older for some reason.. *shrugs*

Otaku Silvertoekee may be famous one day Silvertoekee may be famous one day Silvertoekee's Avatar
    Thanks

Cats are okay I guess but I don't want one. Doesn't help I am allergic to them and they bug me when they get to close. Plus my mom hates them with a passion hehe.

I like dogs way more because I can breathe and they are friendly. Had a german shepard before and she was a hyper gal. Didn't chew up stuff and was pretty playful. Hm i want another dog someday but landlord says no.....maybe a rabbit, a horse, or some fish in the future.

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

See, I hate it when people don't train or look after their dogs properly, and then whack them blue & black when they chew up a table leg. I mean, come on! Dogs have to be taught, like kids. And your shoving them in a crummy old kennel outside with rainwater to drink doesn't make them feel any better about their owner.

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

Neeko neeko~!!! mew mew~!!

@.@ gotta agree... most ppl in malaysia does that... so it seems most of them now bought a more.. quiter kind of dogs.. the ones which is small and furry... looks like a furball to me xD

I can't take it when i was watchin the pervy dog from many movies...
    Click(the dog banged the duck toy to shreds) xD,Meet the Fockers (pervy little dog trying to rape a kitty.. ~.~ moses...)
    sheesh...~.~ xD

I like the kitty from Scary movie 2 xD he is so good at boxing xD he got charisma too xD

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quieter? Small furry ones are the noisiest of the lot. Stupid yappy terriers and Shih-Tzus. My neighbor has ten of them.

Newbie rave dude may be famous one day rave dude may be famous one day
    Thanks

ive got a 6 puppies a dog and a kitty and u no wat they get alonf really well
    Thanks Rave_Grip

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

xD i know.. law and order of animal is like changing.. xD
    dogs and cats who used to quarrel are now like best of friends.. xD
    the world is changin rapidly

really? they are the noisiest? @.@ the more reason i wont have dogs around
    me

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Closed Thread