+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Pets Pets pets!

Otaku nightboyz may be famous one day nightboyz may be famous one day nightboyz's Avatar
    Thanks

Pets Pets pets!

What kind of pets do you have and tell all your friend here at AO a little about them!

I got a jackrusel tarer dog
    Five cows
    And a horse.

My dog lose to lick every thing is site. If I come home with a shoping bage he jumps all over me the starts trying to lick the bag, its only cute for so long.

I swear my cow are out to get me haHa just kiding only one likes me and she all black the rest of tthem are brown with some dark spots.

My horse is pure white but we call him Gray. Hes very shy, don't know why but he is.

Kamen Rider....DECADE!!!

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Pets Pets pets!

I have a cat. She has been with the family for more than 10 years now and after her second year, her size hasn't changed in the slightest. It would be interesting to know what breed she is, but we got her from someone I never met, I am far too lazy to bother searching, and it may just be an alley cat in the end.

We call her "Nike" since she use to sleep in our old sneakers as a kitten. She is stubborn and likes to hog the bed, so after a few years of struggling and fighting, I finally decided to get her her own couch so she wouldn't keep nipping at my feet. Call it absurd if you will, but who can sleep with that going on all night?!?

Otaku nightboyz may be famous one day nightboyz may be famous one day nightboyz's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tbaism View Post

We call her "Nike" since she use to sleep in our old sneakers as a kitten. She is stubborn and likes to hog the bed, so after a few years of struggling and fighting, I finally decided to get her her own couch so she wouldn't keep nipping at my feet. Call it absurd if you will, but who can sleep with that going on all night?!?

I don't blam you!
    I had a cat (she got hert and had to put her down) and she would try to lay across my neak at night a streach he claws on my chest.

I more real terms I fell you pain.
    Last edited by nightboyz; Apr 21, 2009 at 05:36 PM.
    Kamen Rider....DECADE!!!

Otaku yinyangAio1 is off to a good start yinyangAio1's Avatar
    Thanks

Let's see...I have four cats, three dogs (I did only have two but one of them had puppies ), and 12 rabbits.

you may be wondering why the heck I have so many rabbits? well I was raising them as a fair project in 4-H and never could get rid of them all...so I'm stuck with them until I can sell them, or they grow enough to be sent off and eaten =O So if anyone wants a rabbit...you know who to call

My cats are my little babies and are my cuddle kittens for when I'm feeling sad Their names are Ugly, Sticker, Frosty, and Sockers! They are sooo cute that they make me happy just being around them =D

oops...they saw us...*to you* Hi...you didn't just see that...

Thanks

I raised rabbits too for 4-H.
    I had four of them, I ended up keeping the till they died.
    Kamen Rider....DECADE!!!

Otaku yinyangAio1 is off to a good start yinyangAio1's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nightboyz View Post
    I raised rabbits too for 4-H.
    I had four of them, I ended up keeping the till they died.
    yeah...we thought about keeping them but they are just to much work and money to keep up with them all...we may keep a few...but that will be a big maybe...currently my parents are taking care of them while I'm in college ^_^

oops...they saw us...*to you* Hi...you didn't just see that...

Otaku arekandera is off to a good start arekandera's Avatar
    Thanks

I have two cats and two dogs (my brother found one of them on the street and brought him home as for the second, my mom brought him from a lady that had to many to keep). The cats are the kittens of the cat I had, I guess she's dead now since I haven't seen her for more than a month (she usually misses a week or a day but now she's missing for to long and I just thought she could be dead). I don't really know the breed of the kitens but I don't care because I treat them like I treated a cat that I had some years ago (it was a birmanese).
    The kittens' names are: Frodo and Sami (my mom said to call them this way and I had no objections ), and the dogs name were chosen by my mom (she usually is very good in choosing names for animals) the older of them is Catani and the other one is named Cafeluta (in english means "little coffe" ) because he has a lot of energy.
    Also I had four budgies which had names from Inuyasha and Kiddy Grade .

"If you need something to worship, then worship life - all life, every last crawling bit of it! We're all in this beauty together!" - Frank Herbert

Otaku Animal Keeper Champion, RefleX v1.2 Champion CBtay01 is off to a good start CBtay01's Avatar
    California.. when on Vacation under ur bed
    Thanks

i have 8 cats (starbuck frekles fred tammy chenn black white and bob) a dog honeya turtle sheldon and a bunch of other things like bugs and snakes

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast