+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Phobia?

Newbie FizzySid is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Phobia?

Sadly, there are a lot of things I'm afraid of...
    Though my biggest fear is sick.
    Not the fear of being sick, but seeing/smelling/hearing sick, or someone being sick. One time, while visiting family in Glasgow, some girl threw up on a bus... I actually went white with fear, burst into tears and had to get off the bus.
    If someone in my family is being sick, I start shaking violently and breathing really heavily... I thus, have to press my hands tightly over my ears so as not to hear that horrible noise...
    Even while watching a horror movie last month;
    Nothing phased me during the film, apart from when a drunk girl was sick a few times. Again, I was engulfed in fear and had to bury my face in my friend's tummy. It took at least half an hour to get over it that time... Though it can last up to a couple of weeks, as I keep getting flashbacks and stuff.
    I don't know what it's called, but I hate it. >.<

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Phobia?

Ah, I have a few, but not too many! I have a fear of tall buildings. Like, if I stand on the edge of a balcony, I start getting dizzy and I feel like I'm about to fall off! My second one is fear of rejection! I hate telling guys I like how I feel, because I am sooo afraid of being rejected! And those are mostly the two seriouse ones, the others are only minimal! ^^

Phantasmagoria Lives On In The Hearts Of Their Fans, Japanese AND English!
    "Because it's okay to hide your tears." - LM.C (Lovely Mocochang)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4