+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Photosensitive epilepsy and xmas...

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

Photosensitive epilepsy and xmas...

ok me and my sister were talking about this how do poeple with photosensitive epilepsy ...sick xmas with all the flashing lights...snice there be's alot of that at xmas...i have a firend with epilepsy ( not sure what kind tho) but i dont wanna ask him cos it might be a sensative subject... but im asking here on ao .... how do you think they can stand that at xmas...thye have no choice thay have to see it in some way......

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Photosensitive epilepsy and xmas...

Quote Originally Posted by equinn View Post
    ok me and my sister were talking about this how do poeple with photosensitive epilepsy ...sick xmas with all the flashing lights...snice there be's alot of that at xmas...i have a firend with epilepsy ( not sure what kind tho) but i dont wanna ask him cos it might be a sensative subject... but im asking here on ao .... how do you think they can stand that at xmas...thye have no choice thay have to see it in some way......
    Well, I'm sure they take care to shield their eyes and be careful around bright, colourful, flashing lights and whatnot. It's like a diabetic on Christmas morning; you be careful with the candy. **shrug**

Otaku Kairu is off to a good start Kairu's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmmm, pretty interesting question lol.
    I would say sunglasses. If not that then not then just don't look directly at the light.

Banned mveli2 is off to a good start
    Thanks

well my mum has epilepsy and its hard for her to get around near xmas cause the flashing and stuff and sunglasses don't work and i really hope there is a photo sensitive flashing

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

My sis has epilepsy and she tries ta limit her exposure as much as she can, but if she does go out, she tries ta do it durin' the day. If she has ta go out at night, she has some1 go wit her and drive her ta wherever she needs ta go, usually. She also doesn' stare directly at the lights, it's difficult ta do, but it actually helps.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Otaku Youth-anime-fan is off to a good start
    Thanks

Even for me, driving at night with all the added lights makes my eyes bleed. At least it gives me a pounding headache and strained eyes.
    As far as photosensitive epilepsy, I'd have to say that it must be a little of a drag for people with it. However, over the years the amount of people putting up Christmas lights and decorations have decreased since the 50's. Before, everyone put up lights. Now, one is lucky if more than one house per block has them up.

+ Reply to Thread