+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Physical, and verbal

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think u can still tell from the way they chat on the internet n can tell if there's something wrong. Coz like if u've known them for awhile then the difference is clear as water. So even if body lango is out of the picture, words still count tho

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks
    it's scienticicly proven men and women dont connect on the same verbal level cuz women are more complex and have more meaning in the words then a man. to me men seem to understand body language alot better. they arent really listening to us when we talk but they seem to understand our curves a lot better. and i dont agree with the internet having to do with miscommunication between men and women. can you broaden on that?

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Newbie Avenara may be famous one day Avenara may be famous one day
    Thanks
    It's a proven fact women understand body language and tone better than men. I was watching that on 20/20 one night. Women also have more meanings to words than men like Princess Lady said. On the other hand, men are superior when using distances to get around. Women use land markers and visual stimulants to know where they are, men use distance and directions to know where they are. In fact, in infants females react more strongly to the tone of voice someone uses and will watch their faces more while newborn males are easier to startle via environmental stimulus like say...someone's footsteps approaching them. Anyway, I find this sort of thing interesting so I thought I'd share.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2