+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: pick up lines .....

Newbie dungeonmaster666 may be famous one day dungeonmaster666 may be famous one day dungeonmaster666's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: pick up lines .....

here u go guys best one ever worked 15 times for me on complete strangers and ppl i know so here it is

wanna go fluck
    best one ever i swear

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Guy: I may not have all the money and the look like Brad, but I swear my Dear, I'll give you every love.

She: *yawning* Yeah that's okay but where does Brad live?

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rave_Grip View Post
    Guy: I may not have all the money and the look like Brad, but I swear my Dear, I'll give you every love.

She: *yawning* Yeah that's okay but where does Brad live?
    \

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.... that over there will be me... hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha haha

Quote Originally Posted by dungeonmaster666 View Post
    wanna go fluck
    Answer: are u working or is ur habit to ask that to strangers?
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RayMe View Post
    @Blue : that sounds pervy @.@ xD i could use that 1 xD jk.. @.@
    hmm.. is it useful to use these pick up lines? I mean.. women usually ignores the person using them.. around 50%-60% is not succesfull.. @.@
    and i am too shy to talk to a stranger girl XD
    That does not sound pervy at all. >__> And what's a pick-up line if it isn't a little naughty? I'd even feel insulted if all the guy wanted was some damn coffee date. (I do believe I'm becoming less Asian by the minute! )

Pick-up lines work... if they're good. And if the girl doesn't mind being with a stranger. You see less of that in Malaysia, since it's such a bloody conservative country. But that's good, I suppose - I'd rather go out with someone I've known for a while... but it seems to me like people have a lot more difficulty asking out a FRIEND.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

I wouldent wanna use pick up lines on u leb u kinda harsh XDD jk about using them on u.

? do u come up with these answers leb on the fly ?
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

yup kogs... well most of the time....I can be really sweet as I can be sarcastic and bad.... most of the time I am the second thing. Being sweet has gotten me hurt. So if somebody wants to be with me.... He better use more than "pick up lines" cos I bet i'll find an answer for each one of 'em...... I am creative when it comes to sarcasm.

PS: no kogs.... don't wanna make me have big trouble with Ky... lol
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lebasiara View Post
    yup kogs... well most of the time....I can be really sweet as I can be sarcastic and bad.... most of the time I am the second thing. Being sweet has gotten me hurt. So if somebody wants to be with me.... He better use more than "pick up lines" cos I bet i'll find an answer for each one of 'em...... I am creative when it comes to sarcasm.

PS: no kogs.... don't wanna make me have big trouble with Ky... lol
    lol well thats a good thing that u can counter what some one uses on u and be creative and also its good u want more then just a pick up line to fall with some one.

and ya me want no trouble eather lol
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Well well you two flirting with each other.

I don't really like any pick up line I find them all lame.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast