+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Piercings?

Newbie Kismet is off to a good start
    Thanks

Piercings?

Do you have any? Where and how many? Do you like the thought of being pierced?

I have 8. ;o (getting one more soon)

Labret
    Monroe
    Nose
    Ears (gauged to 10 right now)
    Ear cartilage (both ears)
    Bellybutton

I want a medusa next. So, yes I adore piercings as long as they look good. XD

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Piercings?

Yeah, I have two piercings on my ears. No, I don't like the idea of being pierced. If my parents hadn't gotten my ears pierced for me when I was too young to remember, I doubt I'd get it done myself. I'm in no way a masochist lol. I don't enjoy any pain or discomfort, especially when it can be avoided. If I'm fearful of needles, being pierced might just give me a heart attack.

Àddïctëd tø |ăüghïñg :) Sonny Sunshine Champion, Volcano Champion, Aquarium Sprengischen Champion, Spiderman Web of Words Champion, Look Alive Champion iluvmyloser is off to a good start iluvmyloser's Avatar
    Thanks

Ew, piercings on nose and bellybutton look so ugly to me. I have my ears pierced. That's it.
    Yeah, Bye.

Otaku Click The Colour Champion darkangel1240 is off to a good start darkangel1240's Avatar
    Thanks

i actually a little bit of a fan of piercings. i think there cool. I have my ears pierced. And, i do want a nose piecing! but, i doubt my parents would get me one anyway.

Vampire Freaks☠I am not going 2 be on for awhile... ☠

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Im personally not a fan of having any part of my body impaled with a small sharp piece of metal.

I also believe that piercings should be done in moderation. A couple on the ears and maybe one facial one would be fine with me. Or perhaps a couple on........other places would be ok as well, as we don't see them everyday.
    Why hello there!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to NeoDeath90 For This Useful Post:

Jokerman (Oct 18, 2008)

Newbie dark anime prince may be famous one day dark anime prince may be famous one day dark anime prince's Avatar
    Thanks

No I don't have any piercings, and I don't plan on getting any either. I don't like the idea of piercing myself for fashion or whatever it is. Then there's the thing about wearing a ring or a stud or whatever - just imagine ripping your skin 'cuz the ring or stud got caught on something. The only jewelery I wear is a necklace that's important to me, and even then, it's pretty inconvenient 'cuz I have to take it off for sport and stuff. So yeah, no piercings, period.

The Joker Reincarnate Curveball Champion Jokerman may be famous one day Jokerman's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NeoDeath90 View Post
    Im personally not a fan of having any part of my body impaled with a small sharp piece of metal.

I also believe that piercings should be done in moderation. A couple on the ears and maybe one facial one would be fine with me. Or perhaps a couple on........other places would be ok as well, as we don't see them everyday.
    I dunno how a pircing looking on a vagi~gi area...mebe sick....mebe hot...i dunno.
    But me, I have two, on on my ear lobe on another on the cartilage of the same ear. i always thot it would fit me so i got it lol

I believe…whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you…stranger.
    Jokerman's Twitter Page: www.twitter.com/JokermanUno
    Thanx Shin Ryuga!!!!

Otaku Sneakyarrow is off to a good start Sneakyarrow's Avatar
    Thanks

I think females look good with piercings, but not a lot, although som know how to make multiple piercings work and look good. I haven't seen that many males that look good with earrings (though I'm not really at liberty to say, being a guy) although in general, I don't really thing males should have piercings.

Est Sularis oth Mithas
    Going home soon.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast