+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Piercings?

Otaku xxoxx is off to a good start xxoxx's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Piercings?

Well I have Four...And I love them all four, I have one in my Nose, one in my Bellybutton and one in my left Eyebrow and the last on in my ears...
    Last edited by xxoxx; Oct 20, 2008 at 03:48 AM.

Foolish beating

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

well i have my nose and ears done

i really badly want snakebits!! and a corset done they look class!!

but i have 2 sets of pearicings on my ears but i let the other set close...because i wasnt aloud both sets at school

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

Oooo, a subject I can relate to well!

Okay, well,for right now I only have my ears peirced four times (one on the cartilage of both ears, one on the lobe of both ears), and a bellybutton ring. And because many of my relatives would hurt me if I got them sooner, when I turn eighteen, I'm getting the right side of my lip peirced, left side of my nose peirced, and right side of my eyebrow peirced~! ^^ I'm baseing it off of the Miyavi look or whatever...^^

So, yeah. Once eighteen hits, I'm going all out~

Phantasmagoria Lives On In The Hearts Of Their Fans, Japanese AND English!
    "Because it's okay to hide your tears." - LM.C (Lovely Mocochang)

Newbie Kismet is off to a good start
    Thanks

Oh I want a corset piercing too. I heard they got it to where they aren't rejected as much.

Otaku Adarrah may be famous one day Adarrah may be famous one day Adarrah's Avatar
    Thanks

',' Oh?~ Mmn... I don't pierce but my friends want me to- but I'd still give a no for an answer. I don't like piercing(Ppl piercing themselves, I don't mind. Me, NO -.-). That's why I don't have one. I accompanied my friends and watched them get their tounges and bellybuttons, eyebrow(some look good some no, uh mistakes happened- like when the worker pierced my friend's eyebrow, it tore the skin bad, bleeding and umn it's doesn't look good to me) pierced- *shiver* . . . I never want that to happen to me. lol I don't mind ppl piercing their skins but sometimes I feel a bit weird with all the piercings.The hole(ear) fits 50 cent- a girl at my school, a senior. She went for a surgery, sewed her ear just make it right(the teachers want her ear to be normal. I think it was her left ear). *deep breath* *sigh* Making the holes big to fit a coke can or a 50 cent coin is not normal to me- it looks ugly(no offense)- why don't they just make their ears long like the elder ppl who live in rural areas in our country? Put heavy decorative bronze hanging on their ears everyday and make it long just like in the Metal Era, or maybe in those Paleolitic days or whatever?. . . *thinking* No, maybe on second thought, they should just leave the hole small because it's better that way *nod nod* The conclusion is, piercing hurts and it may leave a scar(but it never happened to any of my friends, tho. . . Oh, except her..).
    Carve an amble now,
    Saying that the day's still bright,
    And let's play with time.

Newbie crzdragon8 is off to a good start
    Thanks

I'm a fan of piercings!! But I only have my one piercing on each of my ears T.T, will get more soon .

Devoted Otaku Power Play Champion gaarasandkiller1 is off to a good start gaarasandkiller1's Avatar
    Thanks

I i got one in each ear lobe but nothing too insane i dont wanna ruin my body i love it to much.
    *All the same i will kill you all,Gaara* (yes i made my own siggy

Otaku DemonicKagomeTahoshi is off to a good start DemonicKagomeTahoshi's Avatar
    Always with my lover in his hearts, or with him no matter what
    Thanks

Most piercings for me i really don't like... but i will soon have 2 of them, but just my ears, and nowhere else.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast