+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Piercings?

Otaku SweetCandi is off to a good start SweetCandi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Piercings?

Quote Originally Posted by Kismet View Post
    Do you have any? Where and how many? Do you like the thought of being pierced?

I have 8. ;o (getting one more soon)

Labret
    Monroe
    Nose
    Ears (gauged to 10 right now)
    Ear cartilage (both ears)
    Bellybutton

I want a medusa next. So, yes I adore piercings as long as they look good. XD
    Coolll dude thats' freakin awsome..u probably lay out with metal!^.^..lol
    ur the first guy i know with a belly peirced..thats' cool
    i love peircing though!..epscailly on men..my finace has he lips pierced ..it looks like a snake bit kinda..dont know what it called..but its so turns me on when he kisses me! ^______^ *drools*..
    i only have belly, ears (4), and next i gettgin my nose peirced!

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

I personally think piercings are stupid. I don't mind simple ear piercings, stud nose piercings are okay, but mouth, bellybutton, TONGUE, I don't find them attractive at all. I don't even see how you could find them comfortable. I'm also completely cool with ink, I really don't care what it is or where it's at, I think tattoos are fine. but piercings, even artistically placed, just don't appeal to me at all. And if a guy has a ton of them, I just shake my head.

Devoted Otaku Defend Your Castle Champion rock on may be famous one day rock on may be famous one day rock on's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree with you Dark. I never really liked them. My brother had is nose and nipples done. Today it is pointless to get them, but after the fall of Rome it showed that you worth something or where a great soldier.

I even got on emyself to see what it was like. I mostly did it to prove my brother wrong and to get him to pay me back. After I got it I saw it really does no good liked I believed.

92% of teens moved to rap. I am one of the 8% rebelions

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

And people with piercings, just because you have them means I think any less of you. I have a fairly close friend with a few non-ear piercings, and yes i did make fun of him initially, but we're still cool, and just because I think his piercing is retarded, doesn't mean I'm not friends with him. I just think the oddball piercings are dumb and really aren't as cool or appealing as some people make them out to be. Unless you have some sort of fetish for people with extra holes that are filled with metal, I guess.

but if he ever gets a mouth piercing, I'm going to have to punch him.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

I think a guy getting his tongue pierced is more a homosexual thing. I haven't met a straight male with his tongue pierced yet. I don't even see the point in tongue piercings I had a friend get it done for a second time and it was just stupid to see this HUGE bar in her mouth for two weeks because of the swelling till she got it changed. No one really see's the tongue piercing anyway. I can understand from a fetish point of a view because apparently it gives a weird sensation but that's what I heard.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

I only have my ears pierced. Idk if I would get my bellybutton pierced... One of my friends said she wanted her eye brows pierced...eww. If u have piercings all over u something is wrong...

Newbie Cheesecake13 is off to a good start Cheesecake13's Avatar
    Thanks

peircings are awesome.

i am getting my ears pierced again in a few days *squeeeee*

i hope to get my lip pierced, my eyebrow, and maybe more, idk.
    "Society has traditionally always tried to find a scapegoat for its problems. Well, here I am."
    - Marilyn Manson
    love2:

Newbie Tandakku is off to a good start Tandakku's Avatar
    Thanks

At the moment I have my lobes and cartilage of my ears pierced. I want a bellybutton ring, and I'm thinking of a lip ring (people seem to have a lot of fun with those). My boyfriend wants me to get a tongue piercing (of course), but I'm a little worried because my brother ended up in the hospital after getting one.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast