+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Pirates being Pirates in Malaysia and Indonesia

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Pirates being Pirates in Malaysia and Indonesia

yes, i would sell them too.

hey, we should become anti- pirate pirates. go steal their ships and kick their asses... buy the damn USS Wisconsin and blow their asses all to hell ahh, the sweet sweet symphony of a volly of battleship guns.. pleasing to the ear

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

just remember to get your butt back inside the ship before those 16 inchers cut loose, you'll blow your ear drums and most likely get rattled off the ship entirely..of course the recieving end will get a much much worse fate...
    yeah i've known about pirates around those waters for years, so many islands theres no lack of hiding spots...kinda reminds me of the new anime Black Lagoon...they mount heavy machine guns and rocket launchers to..um "borrowed ships" surplus from Viet nam and korean war most likely... if your luck, like my uncle was, they will fire a few rounds and ask the boat to stop, grab all valuables from all passengers, like a bank robbery or something...and bogg off to god knows where, if your unlucky they shoot you first and then rob you...
    Don't Panic

Thanks

all the more reason to engage the bastards.....

here's a plan- open fire, pulverize, board, humiliate, burn, desecrate, leave, laugh, post results at AnimeOnline...

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

just gimmie an nice destroyer..the deck gun is more than enough to handle the crap those pirates are driving...or a swampboat from Nam...the twin 50's in the front mount and the other guns on the deck..just pray you dont run into the black lagoon...hmm...lol or borrow a super hornet with a load of anti-ship missiles...naw they wont see it coming..whats the point...definately gotta turn them into swisscheese with a machinegun or vulcan...gimmie an A-10 warhog and point me at them...
    Don't Panic

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jepray View Post
    just gimmie an nice destroyer..the deck gun is more than enough to handle the crap those pirates are driving...or a swampboat from Nam...the twin 50's in the front mount and the other guns on the deck..just pray you dont run into the black lagoon...hmm...lol or borrow a super hornet with a load of anti-ship missiles...naw they wont see it coming..whats the point...definately gotta turn them into swisscheese with a machinegun or vulcan...gimmie an A-10 warhog and point me at them...
    god dude, that A-10 will tear them the fu^k up did u know the plane can shoot ithe gun for too long, or else the recoil will slow the plane down so much it will stall? THATS SOME FIREPOWER

no, i think the thunderous fury of a salvo of deck guns would send the hardiest pirates away...
    but if speed is you game, a nam boat would be the way to go...

Thanks

hmm, i guess we would need some kinda survivor to tell the other pirates that there time is up...but honestly to partol so many islands scattered over such great distances, its almost impossible to patrol it all. i think maybe a small fleet if hydrofoil Patrol boats with a 5pound gun on the front deck and a few torps and one phalanx defence turret should do the job nicely...i think Japan has a bunch of those, maybe if we ask nicely they would equip us with a few??

o yeah and yes i did know about that little stalling problem of the A10 and its gun. its gun is also one of the worlds longest machineguns, its longer than a Yugo...
    Don't Panic

Thanks

indeed, most ppl think A-10s look ugly, but i think there cool..

we could just become mercenaries and then use the mony to buy a nice ship just as you describe. i wouldnt care how much it paid, id just get to shoot pirates

i think that their groupies mysteriously vanishing would be worse than hering the storiy, so we shal let none live...

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

and here i thought it was pirates who run piracy in malaysia ... @.@

hhmm...im one of them not the pirates who robs stuff... XD

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast