+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: The places u dreamt of going...

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The places u dreamt of going...

I dream of going to Japan.
    ... I don't have to state why because everyone probably have the same reason to go there. (minus the hentai game shows)
    ... Baa.. Other fantasy places that I dream of going is...
    [1] Country places. With absolutely no one and only Sheep with other sheeps.
    [2] Gothic Castles. I love gothic buildings.
    [3] ..... A fancy restaurant and a hotel. ^^lll
    (runs away) Baa. (`_')

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

waw most ppl here wanted to go to japan and some has been there and want's to go there again~!! that just burns my spirit to get me there...

waw...i tot koga is a girl too sheesh... :x

wats a gothic castle?
    Last edited by RayMe; Feb 21, 2007 at 04:43 AM. Reason: forgot to write something

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Newbie DarknessInZero is off to a good start DarknessInZero's Avatar
    Thanks

The only place i have ever dreamt of going to is my own paradise. A place where fiction becomes reality everyone is happy and there is no sin. Much like Heaven (if you believe) but with anime in it.
    ASSASSINATE THE MAINSTREAM!!!

Otaku toonfan630 may be famous one day toonfan630 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RayMe View Post
    waw most ppl here wanted to go to japan and some has been there and want's to go there again~!! that just burns my spirit to get me there...

waw...i tot koga is a girl too sheesh... :x

wats a gothic castle?
    If you go there (Japan) the plane ride is awful. It's too long even for me. I thought it would be more exciting but it's just like NYC, Miami, and San Francisco. I had more fun in Europe.
    "We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars." Oscar Wilde.

Leave me and my simple sig alone. I like it. ^o^

Newbie Uotani is off to a good start Uotani's Avatar
    Thanks

i really want to go to japan and australia and me and my two best friends re starting to save up money to go to japan and have lots of fun lol and i hope i get to work with the wildlife in australia i heard its pretty in both places
    ITS A TWISTED SISTER

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

The one place I've always dreamed of visiting, ever since I was a 5-year old kid reading Julie & The Wolves, is Alaska. Never mind the fact that it's cold all year round and there isn't much to do there. I want to go there, live in a snow cabin for a while, play with Alaskan malamutes and hunt for lemmings. Even my 85-year old grandma's been to Alaska. And I haven't. Sulk. And there are definitely other places I'd love to visit, but they're not as important. Alaska - I've always wanted to go there since I was a preschooler, like I said.

@ toonfan: Depends on where you live. Coming from Malaysia, the plane ride to Japan only takes about 6-9 hours, so it's not that bad a ride. The kind of flight I most definitely would NOT looking forward to goes to Newark... which is where I'll be flying to in fall. Ick. 22 hours on a plane and and extra hour or two on some shuttle just to get to NYC!!! >.<

Devoted Otaku ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity's Avatar
    Thanks

Somewhat unrealistic now is a visit into outer space. I always had a fascination for space because its so mysteriously beautiful.

Some time in my life I would like visit, New Zealand for scenic beauty. Egypt, Greece, parts of China for history. Venice just because its Venice. Watching Aria made me want to go there.

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

The space huh...full of mysteries...do u want to unravel em?

Alaska?? thats awful cold place lol..

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast