+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Plans for College?

Otaku Aleister Sithis is off to a good start Aleister Sithis's Avatar
    Thanks

Plans for College?

Pretty easy. Do any of you plan on going to college? If so, where? And what for?

I already have gotten accepted into a College. Collins College for Grapic Design in Tempe, Arizona. I am going for Game Design, yet I also wish to learn animation and filmography (Want to create 3D Animated movies, anime series, cartoons, and of course movies.)

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted — nevermore!"

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Plans for College?

I just enrolled in to Brown College for graphic design about a week ago. I'll be starting in January. The cool part is that I get a laptop for practically free!! It's been a long time comin'. I shoulda started college years ago, but I feel that you're never too old. Hell, my mom's 43 and she graduated from college about two and a half years ago!! So, 27 isn't all that bad. ^_^

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

I've been ta collage and plan on goin' back, but first I haveta work out all of my medical problems first. I was on the graduate's list, for my bachelors, when I was stricken wit cancer and I've been havin' nothin' but problems since, even though I'm in remission. But I haven' given up on my dreams yet and I'm gonna persevere, I'll get that diploma yet.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Otaku Maskot Kombat Champion Titanofdeath is off to a good start Titanofdeath's Avatar
    Thanks

I plan on going to a hoaking college then i am going to transfor after 2 or 3 year to another college for game design. and i am going to live at home or room wityh 3 friends..

"Be the change that you want to see in the world." "A nation's culture resides in the hearts and in the soul of its people. " "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." Quote Mohandas Gandhi

Otaku OfeliasFire is off to a good start OfeliasFire's Avatar
    Thanks

I intend on going to college, probably the Univesity of Tennessee in Knoxville.
    I want to major in Psychology and eventually want to recieve a Ph.d. I would also love to go back to college for writing.
    Dear Dinah...

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

well im not sure yet but yes i do want to go on to collage but i donno were yet i have alot of time to think of that but i wish to become hopefuly and art teacher in a scenodry school ( high school)

Otaku Youth-anime-fan is off to a good start
    Thanks

I'm planning on getting a business management degree and maybe an accounting minor. I'm taking school up in the great white north, so hopefully my time won't be too long up here.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

I plan to go to Rochester Institute of Technology or Monroe Community College for 3 or 4 years to get a degree in some form of game design or artist-esque. It's been my dream for quite a while. Though, I've still got two years of high school ^^;
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast