+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Please Help Me!!

Newbie asianprincess18 may be famous one day asianprincess18 may be famous one day asianprincess18's Avatar
    Thanks

Please Help Me!!

hi there
    umm.. do u know how a cookie factory works like the machines in there and wat there called im doin a project and i need help please anybody that knows wat the machines r called like the machine that slide the cookies? and like the how cookies are made like in steps in a factory thank u pm me thnak you whoever can help me
    There is only one
    happiness in life,
    to love and
    to be loved

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Please Help Me!!

Do you mean the conveyor belt?? similar to those things you see in the checkout lines??

Unfortunately I can't help you much on how cookies is mass produced...you might have to ask Mrs. Field that

Cookie - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia <---maybe it'll be some help, not sure.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

google a major cookie company - maybe they will have something on their website. If not maybe e-mail them, asking them to send infomation.

Newbie alchemist_of_death may be famous one day alchemist_of_death may be famous one day alchemist_of_death's Avatar
    Thanks

well u can try ask.com or google ^_^
    try this Kook-E-King Cookie Machines, Rhodes Bakery Equipment Co Inc
    death is not a final goodbey...but...a see you later.
    by me ^_^.

+ Reply to Thread