+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: pointless conversation

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

pointless conversation

Ever had a pointless conversation. I was on the train, about 5.30 in the morning after a all night clubing for a friend party with 4 other guys travelling home. Now I had a whole chair row to myself trying to get some sleep, now all I heard was a talk with no point at all what so ever. All I heard was like "La" in "Lakamba" or "Punch" in "Punchbowl". Stuff like that. Trying to find words in the station lines that we haven't pased or those where we had stoped at. But hey 5.30 in the morning after a all night party, anything we say would be funny.

Most of you had a pointless conversation, havent you?
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

Otaku yinyangAio1 is off to a good start yinyangAio1's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: pointless conversation

Yeah I've had plenty of pointless conversations I've talked to my friends one time for 2 and a half hours on bodily waste 0_0 I don't have any idea why we did...but for some reason my friends got into a conversation about different colors and what could be found in it and....ewwwwww....just disgusting altogether

oops...they saw us...*to you* Hi...you didn't just see that...

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

When one is bored... oh yeah... those are the typical conversations... at least for me it is.... when I am bored the topic conversation eve with my best friend can be about why we wore green socks to class... pretty pointless... who cares why... but we were just plain bored and tired from a full day of class... it can turn pretty funny tho... and later on when you think about it... it was just plain stupid... but that's the enjoyment of life... talk about stupid things and enjoy the moment.. I bet you that from that day that's the moment you remember the most... since it was pointless, stupid... and enjoyable
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Otaku Drifting 2 Champion fiqx is off to a good start fiqx's Avatar
    Thanks

i have the pointless conversation a lot and i mean a lot of it...countless...when the teacher
    late come to the classroom...or while doing homework(don't ever talking when doing homework,concentrate on your work,don't try this!)i talk with my friends who like talk about boys which i don't take part too much...talk shit about other classmate...teacher...ourself...well,almost everything including toilet at our school...we waste a lot of time talking about that...

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Definitely, I actually think most conversations are pointless.
    but pointless conversations aren't always a bad thing. It mainly gives my brain a chance to just chill and not over think itself.

Otaku Animal Keeper Champion, RefleX v1.2 Champion CBtay01 is off to a good start CBtay01's Avatar
    California.. when on Vacation under ur bed
    Thanks

i personaly love pointless convos because they help determine if you and that person or people have anything in common and it is kinda funny because a point less convo can actually lead somewhere

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

I talk to people for a living, so of course I have had too many pointless conversations.

Like this one guy called in to argue about his bill which he didn't even read. Wanted to talk about how all people are equal. The guy would not let me off the phone until I had agreed with him about us being "equal people."

Then there was this drunk guy who wanted me to disable his girlfriends phone from dialing 911 because he didn't want her to be able to call for help. Another pointless conversation since you can't stop a phone from calling 911. Unless the phone is smashed or something.

Otaku desxms may be famous one day desxms may be famous one day desxms's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't like rambling or gibberish or else would join a glossolalia or speaking in tongues group not because religion doesn't approve of it but because it is a complete waste of time in that it has no rhyme or reason and would otherwise miss the point of more organized minds.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast