+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Police Are Supposed To Protect Children Not Murder Them

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Police Are Supposed To Protect Children Not Murder Them

Lawyer questions police version of raid that killed girl - CNN.com

Detroit Police are at an all time low. What we were told was a raid on a wanted felon gone wrong was not anything close. The family was law abiding and had no weapons. Detroit police have always been corrupt. But this is a brand new low, essentially they have become a state sponsored hit team.

I hope they go to jail. What do you think?

super effective Last Man Standing Champion FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Police Are Supposed To Protect Children Not Murder Them

Those with power often fall into corruption and when you have a government system that desires money before the safety of their citizens there is nothing left besides evil. I believe that having a government is necessary but currently the U.S. and Canadian governments are so full of greedy bastards that there's no point in having one due to the fact that they are being counterproductive to the world and their societies.
    the love you withhold is the pain you carry.

Otaku keitamoro is off to a good start keitamoro's Avatar
    Thanks

I must say that these Detroit police are terrible and are abusing their power as there position since there was a raid on a felon who was considered innocent due to his family that was following all the laws and didn't have any harmful equipment.

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Its very sad to hear about these kind of incidences, and then to find out the Detroit Police confiscated the video tapes also outrages me.

One who has nothing to hide is good.

It just goes to show you how corruption ends up, hiding.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

Some additional information on the subject at hand...
    DETROIT - When police burst into a home in search of a murder suspect, a reality TV crew documented the raid — and may have recorded the death of a 7-year-old girl accidentally killed by an officer.
    Detroit death raises questions about reality TV - Crime & courts- msnbc.com:

So is reality TV getting a little bit too real here???
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata View Post
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

Some additional information on the subject at hand...

Detroit death raises questions about reality TV - Crime & courts- msnbc.com:

So is reality TV getting a little bit too real here???
    You make a good point. And one thing my father said is that they were show boating for the cameras in his opinion. And my dad has worked criminal justice for the state of michigan for over two decades. Maybe the cameras made the problem worse but corruption has been a problem for a long time.

Long have people complained about police victimizing their populace. But you don't believe them because you never see it. Now you see how these groups like the Hutaree and others get to thinking government is evil. Sure the cameras may have fed the problem but they have also recorded it and the police officer will be judged.

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

So what;s going to happen? A uprise in the Afrian-American community? I highly doubt that. That will just cause more problems. You don't have to be smart to know that the police is a noble gang. Protect your own and dismember others that don't follow you, that is there moto. Let's all be sad that this little girl is dead, but this "father" of her's that bought this into his home is no better. You're not to bring harm to love ones, or put them in danger.

He can grieve all he wants. If I was the mother of that child, I'd kill my husband. And if I was the father of that daughter, I'd kill the mother for not protecting her. They all must ask themselves. Why her and not us? All these grown *** people walking around today robbing the youth of what they have. "Hope, Faith, & Love"

I am not pointing to blame because all are to blame. Why was the mother not letting them in if she knew they were coming for her husand? If the husband heard them down stairs or from another appartment. Why didn't he go see if his wife was okay? No one was thinking of that little girl when it went done. So they're all to blame.

That's my say~
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. K View Post
    So what;s going to happen? A uprise in the Afrian-American community? I highly doubt that. That will just cause more problems. You don't have to be smart to know that the police is a noble gang. Protect your own and dismember others that don't follow you, that is there moto. Let's all be sad that this little girl is dead, but this "father" of her's that bought this into his home is no better. You're not to bring harm to love ones, or put them in danger.

He can grieve all he wants. If I was the mother of that child, I'd kill my husband. And if I was the father of that daughter, I'd kill the mother for not protecting her. They all must ask themselves. Why her and not us? All these grown *** people walking around today robbing the youth of what they have. "Hope, Faith, & Love"

I am not pointing to blame because all are to blame. Why was the mother not letting them in if she knew they were coming for her husand? If the husband heard them down stairs or from another appartment. Why didn't he go see if his wife was okay? No one was thinking of that little girl when it went done. So they're all to blame.

That's my say~
    You make a good point. But neither the mother nor father killed that child. The bullet the police fired did. You can blame all day but that is what it comes down to.

+ Reply to Thread