+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Police and their Quotas

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Police and their Quotas

Police do not have quotas, why would they ever limit themselves on the number of tickets they can hand out to those who break the law? If anything the quota is the number of wrong doers that they find. And to be honest most people are really lucky they aren't cited for all of the offenses that they could be. Most cops only site 1-2 offenses when they potentially could cite many many more. Count your blessings and stop thinking your special enough to be picked on.

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

you know police get al ot of criticism for what they do, and when you see those lights going off yeah you get mad but when its snowing out and that car just willnot start and you see the same thing you give a sigh of relief that is just how police are you only actually notice the good things when you need them.

Otaku Tula is off to a good start Tula's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    Unless of cores you already knew all of this and were just being sarcastic.
    Bingo.

However, everything i said was true. . . .
    And as of right now there are at least two law enforcement agencies in my city that are under investigation.
    Apparently the Parking Authority (different from cops) are being investigated because they have too many employees earning supervisor salaries.
    And our police department is under investigation because of racist websites maintained and run by some of the high ranking police officers.

So the idea of you guys talking about quotas seems pretty . . . let's just say it's not one of the first things I think about when I think about law enforcement agencies here in Philly.

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata View Post
    Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Are criminals actually repelled by Doughnuts,

YES! Ah HAH! I knew it!

Yes, the sweet presence of doughnuts calms one's soul and helps them revision life. Such sugary sweets have cured Patrick Bateman, Norman Bates, Ed Gein, and Martha Stewart from further murders.
    Not to mention they even literally repelled Lex Luthor and Cobra Commander's Weather Dominator Device!

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

Last week was bad, I saw maybe one cop the whole month, then the last day of the month I saw 3 cops in one drive to work. It was crazy.

I don't think they are really helping much, except for getting more money for whatever the ticket money goes towards. Pulling over people who speed isn't really that big of a deal, its pulling over drunk people and such should be there main concern.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by Zev View Post
    ... I don't think they are really helping much, except for getting more money for whatever the ticket money goes towards. Pulling over people who speed isn't really that big of a deal, its pulling over drunk people and such should be there main concern.
    Now in California, there's a deal where ticket fees from local jurisdictions go to the state police, and ticket fees from the state police are shared by the local jurisdictions, to avoid the issue of conflicts of interest, and avoid the appearance of a traffic cop writing tickets for his own salary bonus...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

7. The Following User Says Thank You to LenMiyata For This Useful Post:

Scourge (Aug 05, 2009)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2