View Poll Results: Mayonaise or Salad Dressing?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ick!! Just call it mayonaise so nobody eats it!! >_<

16 34.04%
  • I love it on my lettuce! It's definitely salad dressing!!!

10 21.28%
  • Nani??? o.O

21 44.68%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: {POLL}Is it Mayonnaise or is it Salad Dressing??

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Post {POLL}Is it Mayonnaise or is it Salad Dressing??

So, I was sittin' at home, thinkin' about my younger days when I was in elementary school and I got to thinkin' about the food they gave us.

Did anyone ever get those bag lunches? Y'know with the cold bologna sandwiches and what not? Remember the packets of mayo that they used to try to pass off as "salad dressing"?

What's your opinion?

Should it be labled as mayonaise and nothing more? Or has it earned the right to be called salad dressing?

In my opinion, it's gross and I can't imagine anyone putting it in salad, so I'm gonna say that it should just be called mayonaise. ^_^

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: {POLL}Is it Mayonais or is it Salad Dressing??

Only time I'll tolorate Mayo on anything is when its on a Whopper from BK.

I don't like to have it on anything else.

Otaku Cruisin with crush Champion, Animal Rescue Champion abby724 is off to a good start abby724's Avatar
    Thanks

What's with all the anti-Mayonnaise sentiment? Well, anyway, I never really ate the school lunches they served in elementary school, and any of the condiment packets they gave out, I always refused. All the condiments they passed out looked icky, smelled icky, and tasted "blearghkyukyukkehI'mgonnahurl", so...
    GALERIE : Limited Internet access for certain reasons...

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Mayonaise!! Though It can be used in some Salad Dressings if one is making their own. What's wrong with the good ol' mayo!?! XD I put it on salad, eggs, burgers, sandwiches lol yummers!

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    So, I was sittin' at home, thinkin' about my younger days when I was in elementary school and I got to thinkin' about the food they gave us.

Did anyone ever get those bag lunches? Y'know with the cold bologna sandwiches and what not? Remember the packets of mayo that they used to try to pass off as "salad dressing"?

What's your opinion?

Should it be labled as mayonaise and nothing more? Or has it earned the right to be called salad dressing?

In my opinion, it's gross and I can't imagine anyone putting it in salad, so I'm gonna say that it should just be called mayonaise. ^_^
    Ew, ew, ew. I bought my lunch ONCE when I was six . . . and never again. Cafeteria food is the pits, mate.

It should be labelled as liquid HELL!!!!!! That stuff is foul beyond measure!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to divine_punishment For This Useful Post:

Ochi Gate (Jan 18, 2008)

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by _gwenibe_ View Post
    Mayonaise!! Though It can be used in some Salad Dressings if one is making their own. What's wrong with the good ol' mayo!?! XD I put it on salad, eggs, burgers, sandwiches lol yummers!
    Ugh... Mayo is sick. >_<

It's the taste. It's just so... Ugh... LOL. I'm more of a Miracle Whip kind of guy. I couldn't picture myself putting it in salad. I wonder what it would taste like... Probably nasty.

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: {POLL}Is it Mayonnaise or is it Salad Dressing??

Eummm... Salad dressing? Who would put that heavenly thing in salad? I hate salad!!! I love my mayonaisse on everything else though!!!! I could almost eat it with spoons!!!!! ^^ It's soooo goood... yummmmm! ^^

I don't get why people don't like majo (majo is my pet name for mayonaise)? O.o what is wrong with you?! It's good!!! It's tasty- bitter sweet and makes all food taste good ^^

Maybe you are having the wrong mayonaise. You must only eat Helmans mayonaise and never eat the light one!!!! That really IS digusting! I think that is the salad one you're talking about. I think they're putting too much eggs in that one. Try Helmans real mayonaise ^^

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Newbie ZeelZy is off to a good start ZeelZy's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: {POLL}Is it Mayonnaise or is it Salad Dressing??

in my elementary we didn't have a cafeteria we had to bring our own food...well I'm Canadian and not a school I no has a cafeteria before junior high afterwards every school did so I guess I never had mayo salad dressing lol
    EIN!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast