View Poll Results: Mayonaise or Salad Dressing?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ick!! Just call it mayonaise so nobody eats it!! >_<

16 34.04%
  • I love it on my lettuce! It's definitely salad dressing!!!

10 21.28%
  • Nani??? o.O

21 44.68%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: {POLL}Is it Mayonnaise or is it Salad Dressing??

Dragonrider Ichigo_06 is off to a good start Ichigo_06's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: {POLL}Is it Mayonais or is it Salad Dressing??

Quote Originally Posted by divine_punishment View Post
    Ew, ew, ew. I bought my lunch ONCE when I was six . . . and never again. Cafeteria food is the pits, mate.

It should be labeled as liquid HELL!!!!!! That stuff is foul beyond measure!
    you think that is bad try Job Corps cafeteria food. lol anyways I have eaten a lot of weird things when I was young but I have NEVER even thought of putting mayo on a salad, the only way it could be done is if someone, "mistook" it for Ranch.
    Last edited by Ichigo_06; Jan 14, 2008 at 12:06 PM.
    ナサン フォオツド
    Keep what you hold dear close for one day they may be gone forever!
    Make one person smile for it will continue to spread but if you make a frown that will spread as well.http://www.animeonline.net/gallery/s...0/ppuser/57173

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Question Re: {POLL}Is it Mayonnaise or is it Salad Dressing??

Quote Originally Posted by Lasura View Post
    Eummm... Salad dressing? Who would put that heavenly thing in salad? I hate salad!!! I love my mayonaisse on everything else though!!!! I could almost eat it with spoons!!!!! ^^ It's soooo goood... yummmmm! ^^
    Ack!!!

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit. I can understand eating peanut butter out of spoons, but MAYONAISE??? You've got quite the eccentric taste. I personally would rather crap thumb tacks than eat mayonaise. LOL. Sometimes, I have no choice. It's in potato salad and cole slaw, things like that. But I rarely eat that even.

I have a cousin who's allergic to mayonaise, LOL. He eats it and gets all puffy. I don't know what it is about mayo, but I think it tastes like toe nails between two pieces of bread that have been sitting in armpit.

Chtonian Slayer Astaroth may be famous one day Astaroth's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: {POLL}Is it Mayonnaise or is it Salad Dressing??

all this talk about mayo i making me sick........
    I hate mayo..and always have......
    why would I ruin such a perfect salad with putting mayo on it.......yuck
    who in the world created this nasty stuff???
    DO NOT MAKE ME UNLEASH MY INNER DEMON

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Mr. Helmans did for me... It is good, I thank heavens for creating majo!!!! If I wouldn't have majo though, I would eat mustard I guess and it would be ok...

Something must really be wrong with the majo you eat Sprout. Mine tastes like simple cream (I hate cream though) that has a bit of bitterness added to it... *shrugs shoulders*

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lasura View Post
    Mr. Helmans did for me... It is good, I thank heavens for creating majo!!!! If I wouldn't have majo though, I would eat mustard I guess and it would be ok...

Something must really be wrong with the majo you eat Sprout. Mine tastes like simple cream (I hate cream though) that has a bit of bitterness added to it... *shrugs shoulders*
    I don't know what cream you've been ingesting, but the cream I put in my coffee tastes nothing like mayonaise. LOL. The taste that mayo brings to a sandwich is not the taste I would expect to be in a good sandwich.

It's bitter, the texture is lumpy and it's bad for you if it gets too warm. All in all, I personally think mayonaise is the assassin condiment. >_<

Otaku jazzy9513 is off to a good start
    Thanks

i like salad dressing its yummy specialy on salad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~! yumm

Dragonrider Ichigo_06 is off to a good start Ichigo_06's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    I don't know what cream you've been ingesting, but the cream I put in my coffee tastes nothing like mayonaise. LOL. The taste that mayo brings to a sandwich is not the taste I would expect to be in a good sandwich.

It's bitter, the texture is lumpy and it's bad for you if it gets too warm. All in all, I personally think mayonaise is the assassin condiment. >_<
    well sprout you know,if you dont like mayo but like the cream you put in your coffee (oh lasura you may want to rephrase that) then use the coffee cream instead of the mayo.
    Last edited by Ichigo_06; Jan 14, 2008 at 12:06 PM.
    ナサン フォオツド
    Keep what you hold dear close for one day they may be gone forever!
    Make one person smile for it will continue to spread but if you make a frown that will spread as well.http://www.animeonline.net/gallery/s...0/ppuser/57173

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ichigo_06 View Post
    well sprout you know,if you dont like mayo but like the cream you put in your coffee (oh lasura yuo may want to refrase that) then use the coffee cream instead of the mayo.
    Pwarf!! Is it like everybody's mission to gross me out for the new year? LOL.

I couldn't see myself putting coffee creamer in anything but coffee, to be quite honest with you. ^_^

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast