+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: power walks

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

power walks

Every morning while still cool outside I go out and take power walks and get some peace and quite.
    I take power walks to get away from problems in the house.
    like some problems that makes too stressful and noisey for me such as my sister's Autisted son and my niece who always fighting with her boyfriend etc etc.
    I enjoy my power walks i even take my cell phone and my digital camrea or miniDV camcorder with take shot where i have been.
    Do you like to take power walks ?

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: power walks

If my suburb had sidewalks and there were places to go, then I probably would. Walks are nice, I do enjoy the occasional hike when I'm in Colorado.

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

I would like to power walk, but its too cold in the winter, and too buggy out in the summer. Maybe in the fall if the weather is nice, I might go out for a walk.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

I either walk for a longer distance or run for a smaller duration. Power walks just aren't my thing. Love hikes through the mountains though.

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Power walking sounds like a great idea. Just as long as its not in a mall... The day I power walk in the mall, and its not because I have diarrhea, or because there's an awesome sale... Then someone must end my misery.

I have exercised in the cold Minnesota weather before... its not half bad, the chill counters the body heat I'd generate. Im just lazy. I did see someone jogging this morning as I was driving home form the store. Inspirational, truly...

... I think I'll start tomorrow.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

nothing like peace and quite I been power walking ever since I lost my car and have gotton used to it ever since of course i use my gps or my cell phone navi.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

I prefer jogging over power-walks. I only use power walks when I can't run somewhere.
    ...power-walking feels like I'm making an excuse not to run... and I love running.
    But jogging is the halfway point, so jogging it is.

...besides, power-walks do not get me any closer to catching the ice cream truck.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai View Post
    I prefer jogging over power-walks. I only use power walks when I can't run somewhere.
    ...power-walking feels like I'm making an excuse not to run... and I love running.
    But jogging is the halfway point, so jogging it is.

...besides, power-walks do not get me any closer to catching the ice cream truck.
    LOL ^^ Maybe if you wore roller skate you get the faster.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast