Closed Thread

Thread: ppl doin stupid things 2 tha earth

Newbie dontevafoolme2006 may be famous one day dontevafoolme2006 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Cool ppl doin stupid things 2 tha earth

i have to say, this ppl r ruining the earth. the weather is gettin a lot warmer in some places and the glaciers r meltin, the polar bears r drowning, the pollution is gettin higher, more and more new diseases r comin up and this is not fair for us! well i may seem like i'm complainin but if we keep up like this the earth will me ruin and the sea levels will rise and parts of our earth will b gone!! yup its true so if ur wit me reply 2 this post and tell me wat u think. we can stop this. yes i guess i just cant get this outta my head but this is soo true. so please help stop global warmin!!!
    well thats all i gotta say...

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: ppl doin stupid things 2 tha earth

the polar bears r drowning
    Do you have proof of this? Secondly there would be no way to stop whats already happened, and we will always be this way till Earth is no longer.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: ppl doin stupid things 2 tha earth

Quote Originally Posted by Violent View Post
    Do you have proof of this? Secondly there would be no way to stop whats already happened, and we will always be this way till Earth is no longer.
    They are not drowning, they are dying out because of pollution and because the ice of the North Pole is disappearing due to global warming.

Quote Originally Posted by http://www.un.org/works/environment/animalplanet/polarbear.html
    Longer ice-free periods during the arctic summer leave polar bears stranded onshore for longer periods. The delay in freeze-up causes polar bears to lose critical fat reserves affecting reproduction and the ability of pregnant females to produce enough milk for their cubs. Scientists can already document a 15 percent drop in birth rates.

But enough about that. I am closing this thread because it is written very poorly.
    English might not be your first language but neither is it mine so that's no excuse to write this shitty.

Closed Thread