+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: => Prayers <=

Shu
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: => Prayers <=

i tend not to believe that they work, but when im in a pinch i like to pray

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

prayers? i made prayers and pray to god, the lord himself and i wished he could help me but i have to help myself out and praying to gods like him is very good

Otaku Gilgamesh may be famous one day Gilgamesh may be famous one day Gilgamesh's Avatar
    Thanks

I believe prayers can work, but I feel that they work for people who have a strong faith in who they're praying to. People who use prayer as a ways to get what they want, I don't think will work. People who pray everyday whether they need something or are just giving thanks, they're the ones who have the power of prayer working for them.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shu View Post
    i tend not to believe that they work, but when im in a pinch i like to pray
    Thats what I usually do.

Newbie Iris may be famous one day Iris may be famous one day Iris's Avatar
    Thanks

I am a Muslim & I deeply truely believe in prayers... and if you ask God for anything that is of good purpose he will answer it... & if He didn't answer them, know that it is just to test u; to see if ur gonna turn ur back on Him & how much r u gonna be patient...
    "What was the start of all this?When did the cogs of fate begin to turn? Perhaps it is impossible to grasp that answer now, From deep within the flow of time...

But, for a certainty, back then, We loved so many, yet hated so much, We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...Yet even then, we ran like the wind, Whilst our laughter echoed, Under cerulean skies..."

Otaku manga fanatic may be famous one day manga fanatic may be famous one day manga fanatic's Avatar
    Thanks

i belive that god will ansewer your prayers if you pray to him but he never all ways does, i pray evrey night for my family and friends and stuff, it could be god or just luck that ansewers them

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

^o^ hi Miki! glad to know you're still here! helloooooo~!

Anyway, the power of prayer does work! AND I HAVE A STORY OF MY OWN!

It was early evening. In Southern California. on a bus in a densely populated area with many wierd and suspicious looking people.

Soshi and i were riding the bus.... where was it... okay, anyway. My dear Soshi feel asleep on my shoulder shortly after we got on the bus, forgetting to put his wallet into his bag or pocket. Our stop came abruptly, we had to scurry out of the bus to catch the notorious bus 152.

Oncewe were off, and the bus was pulling away. Soshi realized his wallet was gone. Or, still in his seat. Soshi chased after the bus while i frankly called the MTA hotline. Soshi could not catch up, and the hotline had closed for the day. We stopped buses trying to see if they had a communication system with each other, but that came to no avail. i even asked a passing police car if they had any way of stopping a bus. sadly, the poilce inside said they could not stop it LEGALLY.

That wallet had EVERYTHING in it. Soshi's driver's liscence, credit card, target card, gift cards, password for his paypal account... everything... EVERYTHING.

Soshi was calmly enraged. thinking of everything that could happen if someone took that wallet. how his family would react if something so valuable that was lost so easily.

All i did was pray. over and over and over again. God, please help us find the wallet. God, please let Darling be okay.

i called Soshi's mom to tell her the news. she wasn't angry. she didn't shout. she didn't yell. just said that would would start getting everything tomorrow.

We got on the bus home. Soshi was dismal with an anger that could not be felt. i felt like a useless piece of sh!t that could not provide any help or comfort for the one i loved. then we got another call from Soshi's mom.

Someone turned in the wallet.

It was waiting for us at the MTA station.

^_^ all i did was pray. and someone was kind enough to give it to the driver, the driver kind enough to give it to the station. Soshi had kept the numbers for his family members in his wallet. THe lady at the desk had noticed this, contacted Soshi's aunt who notified his mom that the wallet was safe.

We got the wallet back that night. everything intact. ^_^ and we realized that almost $150 in cash was in that wallet.

It was a miracle.

^_^ it also helped to the attendent at the station was Filipina. She noticed that it said "Tita" instead of "Aunt". Which made her more eager to find the owner.

it may not be big to you, but it meant everything to Soshi and i... ^_^ especially cuz my hope in people didn't fail me that time! yeah!

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

I have my doubts on the reliance of the prayer,dat u achieve wat u want through hard work n determination rather than believing dat it will be answered by some divine being.But one thing i know is dat if u pray sincerely,the prayer will be answered.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast