+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: precious childhood toys

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Re: precious childhood toys

i still love going through this thread when someone replies when i replied to this the first time i asked my mom if she kept any of my old toys and she brought out a box and old art stuff that i would just sit and play with them and additonal old toys that i have forgotten.and i didn't realize how much winnie the pooh stuff i have including piglett and eyore stuff
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Newbie the Last Parade is off to a good start the Last Parade's Avatar
    Thanks

I favorite toys were my Ty's! My was a brown cat named Pounce, second was an otter named seaweed! I've got bunches of them after time. I still have them! Right now their in the closet . I had them on a dresser but my sister's ferret kept hiding them so now their there :'(.

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Lol ,that's a very interesting subject .. i have a lot of fighters' figures and i'm keeping them till this second now .. because they remind us of who we were once in while ... though unfortunately i had to leave them back in Iraq when i left to Malaysia ...
    Last edited by LichGRIFFIN; Apr 26, 2008 at 01:08 AM. Reason: added a letter :D
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Devoted Otaku gamemaster331 is off to a good start gamemaster331's Avatar
    Thanks

I have an old Winnie the Pooh stuffy that has been with me since the days I was in a crib. I also have a stuffed lion I got when I was 4. The thing is small but so what.

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gamemaster331 View Post
    I have an old Winnie the Pooh stuffy that has been with me since the days I was in a crib. I also have a stuffed lion I got when I was 4. The thing is small but so what.
    Lol ,that's a very interesting subject .. i have a lot of fighters' figures and i'm keeping them till this second now .. because they remind us of who we were once in while ... though unfortunately i had to leave them back in Iraq when i left to Malaysia ...
    Yep they are a little...Diffrent i'm sorry to hear you had to leave them behind LichGriffin, they must have been important to you. Is there anyway you can retrive them again later in life or have they been lost forever?

I have an important update I...HAVE...
     click to show spoiler

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

I have many precious childhood toys... and (except for ones that broke or wouldn't fit in boxes when I moved), I still have all of them today. I guess one of the most important ones to me would be this stuff dogged I called "Ruffer" because when you'd hug it it'd go "Ruff! Ruff!" (Oh, yes, I was an imaginative child... ;;>.>) I got the toy when I was like 3, and I remember when I was 10 the battery died and I CRIED. Like not even just "Oh, I'm sad" but like "OH MY GOD I NEED A NEW BATTERY THIS IS HORRIBLE!!" kind of cry. Ahhh... I am such a child ^^;
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mini Dev View Post
    Yep they are a little...Diffrent i'm sorry to hear you had to leave them behind LichGriffin, they must have been important to you. Is there anyway you can retrive them again later in life or have they been lost forever?
    Of course i can ,they are kept there some where now .. and i have a lot more toys of different types but fighters' figures took the first place .. i used to make illustrated battles back when i was small and i was even nicknamed "Vish vish" because i used to use that sound to describe an explosion or fire during a battle ^^;
    Quote Originally Posted by Mini Dev View Post
    I have an important update I...HAVE...
     click to show spoiler
    that's tragic!
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Otaku ING Cricket Champion, Chickenboy Chucky Champion, Dancer duck Champion, Jake,s Fire Power Champion, Bomber Bob Champion, Road Hogs Champion, Van Champion, Hacker Champion, Gorillaz Tiles Champion, Clicken Gold Champion, Galleon Champion, QBeez Champion ihauntforlust is off to a good start
    Thanks

-Do you have a precious childhood toy?
    Unfortunately there were too many to pick from and I wasn't a child who could choose only one. <_<"

-Do you have it to this day?
    Nope, My parents gave them away when I stopped playing with toys.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast