+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: precious childhood toys

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: precious childhood toys

Quote Originally Posted by LichGRIFFIN View Post
    Of course i can ,they are kept there some where now .. and i have a lot more toys of different types but fighters' figures took the first place .. i used to make illustrated battles back when i was small and i was even nicknamed "Vish vish" because i used to use that sound to describe an explosion or fire during a battle ^^;

that's tragic!
    well i'm glad to hear you can easily retirve them adn yeah it is tragic, i feel i have lost it but i will find it as soon as i go back to my mums house with...No internet connection or 5mins a day and i'm going back at 8:30 so i'll look for them then...

Otaku Stickicide 2 Champion starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ryomakurosaki View Post
    Ok I was looking back at some of my childhood pictures and I found one of my hugging my giant bunny soft toy. I still have the thing to this day. Shows how much of a kid I am. Also I kept it because I moved away from my hometown and it reminds me of my friends and family still there. Well I was thinking if anyone does too?

So..
    -Do you have a percious childhood toy?
    -Do you have it to this day?
    Toys... yes.. being as I am only 17, I still have some of those toys that used to amaze my tiny mind. My barbies (I HATE THEM) and my like you said, giant bunny plushie. This having been in my first professional portrait which I HAVE POSTED ON HERE IN MY MEMBERS PICTURES... and i have my cristening blanket

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Haven't noticed anyone mention Lego. Damn I used to love that stuff. I've still got that stuff around here somewhere, having saved that from a leaking box out in the storage shed. Hell, I've even got a few of the last models I've built out of the stuff around the place. Most are a bit damaged, but the all terrain combat vehicle I made is still in perfect condition.

Ah, good times, good times...

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LordCastigator View Post
    Haven't noticed anyone mention Lego. Damn I used to love that stuff. I've still got that stuff around here somewhere, having saved that from a leaking box out in the storage shed. Hell, I've even got a few of the last models I've built out of the stuff around the place. Most are a bit damaged, but the all terrain combat vehicle I made is still in perfect condition.

Ah, good times, good times...

Quite the opposite tragically happened here! .. all my lego is gone and lost somewhere except the little few! ...
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LichGRIFFIN View Post
    Quite the opposite tragically happened here! .. all my lego is gone and lost somewhere except the little few! ...
    Sorry to hear. You have my sympathy. At least you have a little left to build on...

Sorry, couldn't help myself...
    The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5