+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: A Pregnant Man?

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

A Pregnant Man?

Well I guess everyones heard about this by now, theres supposedly a Pregnant man. Well as it turns out its true but it isnt. The guy in question Thomas was once Tracy. Tracy had her breast removed and is taking testosterone, and now calls herself Thomas. Tracy/Thomas kept her/His female sexual organs, hence the reason he is able to get pregnant.

When i first heard it i knew it, just isn't possible for guys to be pregnant. Until he gets his female parts removed ill still call her Tracy. A pregnant she-male yes, a pregnant man no.

PS: gotta love oprah Who does she think she is jerry springer?? lol

Banned Pyramid Gold Champion, Triathlon Champion, Panik: Pogomania Champion Little negi sensei is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: A Pregnant Man?

Nope haven't heard of it........I wonder wat kinda sideshow must have been going on in that bedroom for sumone to bang tom/tracy........

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

I heard about this because Solking show me an online article about it.

I didn't really know what to make of it. Of course it could be possible but then its very strange at the same time. Its like the movie "junior" all over again. You know the film where Arny gets pregnant for a scientific experiment.. I am not sure if the title is correct.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Little negi sensei View Post
    Nope haven't heard of it........I wonder wat kinda sideshow must have been going on in that bedroom for sumone to bang tom/tracy........
    Tom/Tracy is married to a woman. Seeing Tom has no penis, i guess Tom/Tracy was artificial In-pregnant-ed by this woman. This is so bizzare.

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

OMG! I was talking about this subject at school i didn't realize it was true.lol.
    hahahaha im so clueless.lol.
    but umm yea i dont think she is a man thats not what god made her so to me she is still a she.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

When they get a sex change they, artificial "parts" are added. Testicles made of teflon or so I read. But since all the female parts are there then basically he is a she.

Anyway, The whole pregnant man thing is weird. Its their right to be whatever they want to be but you can't help look at the picture awkwardly.

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

what i heard it that he was a she and he had a sex change and still kept all of his/her woman stuff inside that was use for pregency
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

Otaku Cruisin with crush Champion, Animal Rescue Champion abby724 is off to a good start abby724's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm not doubting the parenting skills of tracy and her wife, but I still can't help but feel sympathy for the child... Can you imagination the stigma surrounding that family as the child grows up?

Now that I think about it... What the heck is Tracy's problem going on Oprah Winfrey like that? Doesn't she understand the consequences if the American public remembers her face the whole time the child is growing up? Can't she see how traumatized the child could become? Of course, maybe 5 years from now, America will be more accepting of pregnant she-males, but still... I wouldn't hate my parents, if i were in that fetus's position, though. I'd merely hate society for all the prejudice and discrimination... If I grow up with too much of it around me.
    GALERIE : Limited Internet access for certain reasons...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast