+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: A Pregnant Man?

Newbie Dark Kit is off to a good start Dark Kit's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: A Pregnant Man?

I heard about it as well and couldn't belive it at first myself. He has a male part just no testicles. I saw the clip of oprah. I wonder how haters will react to it. I hope they don't try to cause trouble for the family.

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

I've have never heard of this untill now, but of course it can't be a pregnant man otherwise i will never have sex in my life the doctors and scientists i can imagine were laughing so much about this topic. Sometimes this world comes up with crazy ideas that are just simply impossible and pointless just a waste of time talking about, well i wish him the best of luck and well i'm scared because if he/she wanted to become a man they were probablly after female company yes? Well how did they end up pregnant if they wanted female company...strange things go on in this world.

Banned Pyramid Gold Champion, Triathlon Champion, Panik: Pogomania Champion Little negi sensei is off to a good start
    Thanks

Still how do you not relize that?????I mean theres that time of the moth......oh well im leaving this thread alone my head might explode.....

Otaku jazzy9513 is off to a good start
    Thanks

lol well yea i guess its a she-man and not a man so thats kinda funny. y would she want to be a man anyway?

Otaku Cruisin with crush Champion, Animal Rescue Champion abby724 is off to a good start abby724's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jazzy9513 View Post
    lol well yea i guess its a she-man and not a man so thats kinda funny. y would she want to be a man anyway?
    Some people are just not comfortable with their biological sex. It's like being a man and reluctantly having to wear pink women's underwear. Yeah, no one can see, so no one cares, about the underwear or your feelings about it, and wearing it doesn't give you any cuts, and it doesn't chafe, but you always feel uncomfortable for some reason...
    GALERIE : Limited Internet access for certain reasons...

Newbie skater girl123456789 is off to a good start skater girl123456789's Avatar
    Thanks

i have never herd of that before . its kinda wierd but it could happen

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Yea I heard, just yesterday.

Which is awkward.

When I heard he was a she first. I was like "Its possibles still" & "She's still a women"

Either or.

It's better then a Man turn women selling tampons.

[size=1] And yes the comment above about a man turned women selling women products is truth.
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Otaku Hantei16 is off to a good start Hantei16's Avatar
    Thanks

She is all over the news, i was pretty surprised that she was half filipino...But i have nothing against her, at least she made use of the power of her womanhood.

I heard it in the news that she used to be a beauty queen tho...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast