+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: A Pregnant Man?

Newbie jessicacheers is off to a good start jessicacheers's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: A Pregnant Man?

what the crap a pregant male freak of nature major that is so freakin funny but also very weird

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

All it means is that we can pump someone full of hormones, attach fake parts, and call them something else but when you come down to it someone born a woman is still a woman.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

I heard about that. It's very weird to me. I was like there's no pregnant man when I first saw that.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Familyguyfan2 View Post
    I heard about that. It's very weird to me. I was like there's no pregnant man when I first saw that.
    and you were right it aint a pregnant man, its a pregnant she-male.

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

hummmmmmmmmmm... I saw it just tow days ago... and all I had to say was: eeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwww, ASCO!!!!!, creepy. I thought poor creature!!! what are they going to tell the child whenever he/she gets to a "mature" age to understand? Oh yeah it is a heck of a notice: "hey your were in your dad's tummy.... your dad is also your biological mom too... wow... speaking about weirness on the world... Good drief we are going worst everytime!!!
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

abc
    Newbie abc is off to a good start abc's Avatar
    Thanks

i watched that on oprah the other night.At first i was like
    is that possible?
    How did that happen ?
    What did he do?
    Men dont have a uterus where is the baby growing?
    then when i heard that the he was once a she i began to make a whole lot of sense.
    It made me wonder what the world is really coming to.
    Looks like one of the many roles of a woman has been taken away. Now men can conceivce (once he was once a woman)

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    Well I guess everyones heard about this by now, theres supposedly a Pregnant man. Well as it turns out its true but it isnt. The guy in question Thomas was once Tracy. Tracy had her breast removed and is taking testosterone, and now calls herself Thomas. Tracy/Thomas kept her/His female sexual organs, hence the reason he is able to get pregnant.

When i first heard it i knew it, just isn't possible for guys to be pregnant. Until he gets his female parts removed ill still call her Tracy. A pregnant she-male yes, a pregnant man no.

PS: gotta love oprah Who does she think she is jerry springer?? lol

*barfs* don't say it! i wish it's untrue what the hell with the people? the world is really going to an end!! lol ... just the hell what he/she is thinking anyway?!
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Man can't get pregnant' we don't have anything eggs or whatever you call it, its just impossible for a man to get pregnant, and this is sounds more like that movie with Arnold and Danny Devito were in, I can't spell Arnolds last name lol. and even if it did happen, men have to start buying birth control pills. LMAO.

oh and Oprah is kind a like Jerry but he gets into people lives rather talk about it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast