+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: A Pregnant Man?

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: A Pregnant Man?

:WHAT! NO WAY MAN!, God did not ment for us men to have a baby, I mean you how that would look, just as bad as a guy dressing in drag. Not to mention your talking about transexuals or some unknown act of nature. I don't if there's any report of a person have both male and female reprudutive organs which bringing the word ________________.
    Sorry I don't say the saying of that phrase
    [/B]
    Last edited by Manga artist; Apr 16, 2008 at 04:44 PM. Reason: Update on reply

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by abby724 View Post
    I'm not doubting the parenting skills of tracy and her wife, but I still can't help but feel sympathy for the child... Can you imagination the stigma surrounding that family as the child grows up?

Now that I think about it... What the heck is Tracy's problem going on Oprah Winfrey like that? Doesn't she understand the consequences if the American public remembers her face the whole time the child is growing up? Can't she see how traumatized the child could become? Of course, maybe 5 years from now, America will be more accepting of pregnant she-males, but still... I wouldn't hate my parents, if i were in that fetus's position, though. I'd merely hate society for all the prejudice and discrimination... If I grow up with too much of it around me.
    I can't help but feel sorry for that poor child. It's not even born yet, and everyone already knows that it's doomed to live a life of torment and harrassment. Now, I don't have a problem with transexuals/transvestites--to each their own, y'know? But, I--like most of the people here--just think it's un-natural for a male to give birth. It's just not how we were intended to reproduce.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrianna View Post
    All it means is that we can pump someone full of hormones, attach fake parts, and call them something else but when you come down to it someone born a woman is still a woman.
    In a sense, yes; you're right. But that woman made the decision to pretty much sacrifice her womanhood to become a legal male. He/She even said on Oprah (I never watch that show, but HAD to when I heard that Thom/Tracy was comin' on! LOL) that she was taking hormones to give her more male features--including a "mock penis" which was basically an enlarged clitoris about the size of a thumb.

When you get a sex change, I don't see the problem in marrying the person of the opposite gender you just became, BUT... Either the wife should've had the artificial insemination (spelling?) herself, or they should've adopted. It's bad enough the kid's gotta live with, "My daddy is a mommy too?" But to deal with, "Daddy is a mommy and daddy gave birth to me," is entirely different.

If you're gonna be a man, then dammit; BE A MAN, NOT A MA'AM. I'm a parent. I didn't give birth to my son. That's what women were made to do. AAAH! Guys (the males here), could you imagine getting pregnant and having something the size of a football come out of that tiny hole you pee out of??? OUCH!! I'm glad that isn't physically possible, LOL.

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

Your right , Have you seen a guy who dresses like woman ? Guys don't look good as women so a guys don't look very unreal expecting...anyone thinks guys should give birth needs to go for some seriously consuling.

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Some of you people need to take a biology class, its improbable to have a baby if you are a " man " you could have a sex change and have a child since you still have working female sex organs but thats the only time that this could happen.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

I know it would suck to be that child to be a kid of a shemale he is going to be made fun of over and over again sad.

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The GunGrave of Trigun View Post
    I know it would suck to be that child to be a kid of a shemale he is going to be made fun of over and over again sad.
    I'm sorry to hear you think of the world in that way

Your right of course poor kid, the shemale is straneg to do something along these lines. I'm guessing the child will either be adopted or taken care of or have an abbortaion. Does anyone know if he/she has actually had the kid yet?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5