+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Present hunt!

Sophist of Satire Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia's Avatar
    Thanks

Present hunt!

Ok, so today I found my x-mas presents ! WoOT! Anyways, my dad left his door unlocked and so I whent around and found an Xbox 360 premium, Call of Duty 2 and a Gamestop 360 controller. I'm pleased about the first two, but I will return the last item, I have no need for a second controller, and actually I think my dad doesn't know that the system comes with a wireless controller or Gamestop (being the mongholes they are ) somehow presuaded him into buying it. Also I was kind of dissapointed not to see FEAR (which I will probably get by trading in the controller) or an Xbox Live card anywhere ... which I will probably get later on anyways.

So has anyone else found some/all of their x-mas presents? What do you think of them? Also have you ever found stuff in the past? Please share!
    Death is your most loyal companion, for he will never fail you.

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Present hunt!

I stopped looking years ago because of two reasons.

The first of which is I don't really feel the need to, knowing what I'm going to get doesn't get me it any faster.

The second of which is any major gifts (such as a 360) will be hidden at my grandmother's house until christmas morning when we pick her up so she can spend the day with us (She doesn't drive)

So looking ......is rather pointless for me.

Otaku fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012's Avatar
    Thanks

Haha, when I was like in 1st to 3rd grade, I would look all over my house for it, my parents room, the living room, the kitchen, the dining room, yard, and even the bathrooms. (it will never be there but I use to get so annoyed) Lol so what happened is they would hide it in my room the only place I wouldn't touch. And after that I stopped looking and just waited till x-mas. ^_^

Thanks lifeforce! (:

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

I rather buy my own x-mas presents than waiting for somebody else to give me something on x-mas.

Devoted Otaku ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ketaro View Post
    waiting for somebody else to give me something on x-mas.
    ...And not like it.

I remember my friends and I had a Christmas present exchange. You draw a name and you have to buy a present for that person. One of my friend got a pack of 2 hot wheels cars...

Otaku ghosthorse may be famous one day ghosthorse may be famous one day ghosthorse's Avatar
    Thanks

Ah, I remember when my big sis used to bully me into helping her hunt for our presents each and every year, until she moved out. I hated looking for them, and even worse finding them, since I'd either be disappointed, or so happy it's hard not to tell ppl, which would lead to my mom finding out. And my mom's SCARY when she's mad. Plus, I'm not good w/ making the right facial expressions, or comments. If I don't want something, I say so, and ppl think I'm a bi*ch for saying what I want to say. Besides, I always seem to get pointless stuff from ppl. I don't need 'em, want 'em, and won't use 'em, so why have 'em? And lately, I just don't care. Like ketaro said, I'd rather buy my own things, instead of waiting. Besides, I get more satisfaction if I can purchase what I want on my own.
    Treat me like an angel, and I'll be your little devil.

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ZeRoGravity View Post
    ...And not like it.

I remember my friends and I had a Christmas present exchange. You draw a name and you have to buy a present for that person. One of my friend got a pack of 2 hot wheels cars...
    In my homeland people use the draw name thing only on Valentines's day. We call it secret friend. The odd thing is that only women are the ones usually doing that kinda thing.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

See... i never looked for my christmas Pressents...maybe its a british thing but we never actually looked for them Until christmas day where my parents would hide them on Christmas Eve and then we would follow the clues on Christmas day.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast