+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Presents!

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Presents!

Quote Originally Posted by Yasmine View Post
    I just hop into town with the shopping area and just look in every store and I'll just see what I'm going to get. It works better for me go shopping intuitively then think about it before I go shopping. We shall see what I'm going to buy this year...
    Same, I usually go shopping first, then think of what to get, but only because I always need ideas on what to buy and it's no different this year. I don't have a clue what to get everyone, so it's going to be a last minute christmas shop for me this year again I really do try though to go x-mas shopping early, I either always forget or I'm to busy xD

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

The annoying thing about getting older is that now instead of getting presents I need to GIVE other people presents.

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

no, i usually wait last minute , but i cant do that anymore. soo. however, i will be on amazon for two days ordering crap, and then ill be done. ahh the joy of the internet.

Otaku desxms may be famous one day desxms may be famous one day desxms's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm a bargain hunter, so am constantly shopping. I get family things I know they want because they name special brands. My sister loves cookbooks, the other Hello Kitty. My brother likes African art. The other video games. They are both married or intending to get married. Their wives like movie posters or toys from "Elizabeth" or "Pirates of the Caribbean." My nephew used to like Thomas the Train.. now he likes Disney's Cars. He has the whole die-cast collection and just bought Cars Lego the other day.

Me I like anime booklets and manga. I also like Harry Potter and got Harry bookmarks last Christmas.

Will be spending Christmas season in Disneyland by Amtrak. Should be fun.

My other nephew gets Power Ranger, Bakugan and anything Pokemon.

I came into some money so bought my two brothers ed hardy hooded coats. I had gotten a perfume at 75% off so will give to his girlfriend. I have too many Kathy Van Zeeland bags so will be giving those. Don't know if I'm forgetting a relative.

My relatives in Philippines game me a tank top and shorts and a bag. (They know I collect handbags). Far away friends get hallmark e-cards, when the site works.

When I don't know what someone would like I usually look at what they are wearing, what they tend to buy or ogle at the store or get to know if they collect something like toys or jewelry...comic books, dvds, or video games of their fave characters.

My two nephews didn't want folks to know they watch Hello Kitty. (lol) They like anything that is a cartoon.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm starting my shopping once my loan refinancing goes through. Car needs repair work, shouldn't cost more then 3-4 hundred, and the rest of the 2000 I've paid into my car lon will go to presents this year (After I upgrade my computer)

Newbie fighting4it is off to a good start
    Thanks

i go shopping for gifts as soon as the sales come. Which is right after thanks giving.

My friends are way diffrent from my family so when shopping i look for things i know my family would hate but that just means my friends while love it. I did my christmas gift to my friends alittle early. I took all 23 to see twilight when it first came out. That gift was the worst i ever gave because the people that made the movie changed it a lot and that drove me and my friends nutts!

The people in my family are big time candle people so i give them canldes very year. They seem to like it but this year i just got them make it yourself candle kit. I hope they like it because if they don't then i'm going to have a problme finding candles they haven't smelled yet.

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

I ordered a book for a friend of mine that is worth 100$ here in Canada, though 55$ (with shipping and handling included) in Europe. The book might arrive late due to long distance, but saving 45$ is very much worth it.

I also bought a copy of ''The Longest Journey'' to a friend of mine who likes Myst like games and never tried this one out. I'll probably lend her ''Dreamfall'' after she finishes it.

I have no clue what else I'll be buying though. My budget is somewhat tight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Newbie shegramariealexandria is off to a good start shegramariealexandria's Avatar
    Mississippi, but not to long frm now itll be texas
    Thanks

my budget is always tight...thats why i kinda have to be stuck doing last minute shopping
    Mad cow disease take a toll on you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast