+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 ... LastLast

Thread: The Pressure of Women to have bigger breasts

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

Re: The Pressure of Women to have bigger breast

Im not really eerrm.. pro in breast cup sizes.. xD can any1 give explaination about them? i wanna learn

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RayMe
    and i forgot something The bigger they are the harder they fall
    Quote Originally Posted by pyoro-pyoro
    The softer the landing though. Think about that one.
    Is this all you men think about?

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Thanks

errm.. not really.. xD we think further than that actually...
    hmm can u teach me about cup sizes whitey?

I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mitsu-O! View Post
    I think of that as this; Women only want bigger breast because the want feel god about themselves. And it's the men's fault for putting that nonsense in their heads. Breast are awesome yet overrated.
    It's hardly "men's fault" or anyone's fault really. Over time men have evolved to prefer women with wide hips and an hourglass figure including at least moderatly sized breasts. These are signs of health and fertility. Wide hips are also a sign of the vitality of future offspring in that the wider the hips the easier birth is. Many women with thin hips need cevarian sections performed and because this option was not around during most of the time our species has existed, the women and child commonly died in these cases in the past, hence men's preference for 'looks' when selecting a mate.

This also explains women's preference for power, money, or overall "well-offness" in selecting a mate, in order to further the chances of passing on her DNA, a woman must find a mate who will be loyal and who can provide for and protect the woman and the offspring.

While many of these stereotypes of men going for looks and women going for money are looked down upon, they should actually be held in high esteems as they help the species and aid in securing our future.

Quote Originally Posted by RayMe View Post
    errm.. not really.. xD we think further than that actually...
    hmm can u teach me about cup sizes whitey?
    To prevent the inevitable pm from you requesting pictures from whatever woman responds to this, I will go ahead and answer your question.

Look here

Brassiere measurements - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Thanks

Ahh domo arigatou.. ^^ i'll check it out..
    say.. boobs..anime is full with girls with big boobs... @.@ is it to make them look more.. errm attractive?

I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by frr_Vegeta View Post
    To prevent the inevitable pm from you requesting pictures from whatever woman responds to this, I will go ahead and answer your question.

Look here

Brassiere measurements - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Haha, to think like a man you must be a man. Nice going Vegeta.

@Ray-kun: Anime girls are only cartoons, so there is no way for them to be "attractive" for real-live boys. However, young children such as yourself might think so. Anyhow the answer is no. All anime girls have big boobs because not all human girls do. Cartoons are the opposite of humans. Except there are some manga and anime artists out there who tend to go for the "real" look.

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. K View Post

My mom says hourglass bodies are womanly. Its a good thing to have a body like that~
    Maybe, but at my height I just look plain big.
    I'm a lot curvier than the average Asian and I don't exactly like that.

Quote Originally Posted by RayMe View Post
    say.. boobs..anime is full with girls with big boobs... @.@ is it to make them look more.. errm attractive?
    Perhaps.

But they all have unrealistic figures. Not a lot of people have big boobs and are still stick-thin.

Thanks

yeah.. curvy is good.. more attractive or sexier... ^^

oh good point...u 2 @.@

-.- hey.... childish? i aint no little kid -.- sheesh i may act like 1 but im no kid

I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 ... LastLast