+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 ... LastLast

Thread: The Pressure of Women to have bigger breasts

Otaku Mattness may be famous one day Mattness may be famous one day Mattness's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Pressure of Women to have bigger breast

It isn't that you seem like it RayMe, you sound like all you care about in a girl is what she looks like... let me ask you this: If you could date a woman with a big rack who was still skinny but was a B***h, would you?
    I think that I wouldn't because if you look back about four pages, "Looks are only skin deep, your persionality is from your soul." Think about it...

Devoted Otaku BlueFox1 may be famous one day BlueFox1 may be famous one day BlueFox1's Avatar
    A place called Midnight Sun know as Tranquility
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    Is this all you men think about?
    I personally don't think about it! I love my g/f very much and I wouldn't want here to change her looks! After all looks is not what attracted me to her, her personality did that, and she was already beautiful when I met her! Maybe my opinion is swayed because I already have someone, but if I didn't I still wouldn't want her to go get implants or anything like that! But if she wanted to do because she felt like it then who am I to stop her? I'm still going to love her no matter what she looks like!

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: The Pressure of Women to have bigger breast

Quote Originally Posted by Mattness View Post
    It isn't that you seem like it RayMe, you sound like all you care about in a girl is what she looks like... let me ask you this: If you could date a woman with a big rack who was still skinny but was a B***h, would you?
    I think that I wouldn't because if you look back about four pages, "Looks are only skin deep, your persionality is from your soul." Think about it...
    You keep amazing me boy!!!! nice answer.... hopefully there are more out there that think like u
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

Hmm good answer.. sheesh why all targeting me.. @.@ ?

i never mentioned that looks are the most important thing is choosing a girl..
    i never said so ^^ and then u made this assumption and made me a laughing stock sheesh -.- meanie T.T

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BlueFox1 View Post
    I personally don't think about it! I love my g/f very much and I wouldn't want here to change her looks! After all looks is not what attracted me to her, her personality did that, and she was already beautiful when I met her! Maybe my opinion is swayed because I already have someone, but if I didn't I still wouldn't want her to go get implants or anything like that! But if she wanted to do because she felt like it then who am I to stop her? I'm still going to love her no matter what she looks like!
    If you two can donate your eyes to me when you die, I would love you guys forever. You two seem to have the gift of being able to see through a female into her soul. Somehow you guys were able to see the aura or personality and thought to yourself, "hmmm, her personality is GREAT! I'm going to date her/him!"

And, I better get back on topic. I just wanted to call you two out to explain yourselves. I'm not saying you guys are liars, I'm just saying.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Devoted Otaku BlueFox1 may be famous one day BlueFox1 may be famous one day BlueFox1's Avatar
    A place called Midnight Sun know as Tranquility
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pyoro-Pyoro View Post
    If you two can donate your eyes to me when you die, I would love you guys forever. You two seem to have the gift of being able to see through a female into her soul. Somehow you guys were able to see the aura or personality and thought to yourself, "hmmm, her personality is GREAT! I'm going to date her/him!"

And, I better get back on topic. I just wanted to call you two out to explain yourselves. I'm not saying you guys are liars, I'm just saying.
    Now I'm not sure it this is an attack or a compliment, but I personally don't care I know me and I know what I like in a female! The only thing I trying to get people to see is that sure you can fall in a love with a girl for her looks but after a while looks start to get old! So when you get old are the looks still going to be what's attracting you to her or are you going to be one of those old people who sits there and remembers what your wife used to looks like! Looks can last for years, personality for a lifetime, but true love last forever! So bash on my opinion I really don't care! I'm 23 years old and I've made up my mind and yes I may only be one person with one opinion, but ****it I know what I want! And it's definitely not some superficial barbie doll!

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

Of course not but he would still hit it.

@Blue Rebel
    Did that guy in the hot tub at least have an erection for you guys to be laughing at him. It's kind of silly to laugh at guy's penis when you haven't seen it's full size.

Unless your breast cause back pain I wouldn't worry about them. C is considered medium sized here so you won't have to worry about your breast being out of place.

@Aya
    Do those creams even work?

@Pyro Pyro
    Those two didn't say anything extrodinary. People date people for a variety of reasons and personality is one of them.

Banned serven_of_god may be famous one day serven_of_god may be famous one day serven_of_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Ummm I know that i'm to slow to notice this post. but what ever. Not all guys like big boobs or small boobs. Really what i would go for (dont hate me for this) is the vujinue thats the only part of the girls body ill go for (and sorry if i spelled that wrong i'm not a good speller)

( how do i use the image thing)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 ... LastLast