+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast

Thread: The Pressure of Women to have bigger breasts

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Pressure of Women to have bigger breast

hey,i guess big 'boobs' are what guys notice . you cant fight a natural instinct.

hell even i say they're attractive when they're big.., i tell no lies., BUT, its down to the face and personality...and for me, singing voice XD

i guess some girls find that having a smaller chest just results in having no one looking twice in your direction.(sure you'll hate it after awhile, but hey, say thank you next time XD)

id be surprized if a girl said "thank you for noticing me"
    would that result in a turn on?., who knows

hearing "bouncing around all day"....somehow gets me a little red in the face XD

I'm sleepy... Jukebox Hero Champion, Word Up Champion, Word Craze Champion gren may be famous one day gren may be famous one day gren's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SasuraiHell View Post
    hey,i guess big 'boobs' are what guys notice . you cant fight a natural instinct.

hell even i say they're attractive when they're big.., i tell no lies., BUT, its down to the face and personality...and for me, singing voice XD

i guess some girls find that having a smaller chest just results in having no one looking twice in your direction.(sure you'll hate it after awhile, but hey, say thank you next time XD)

id be surprized if a girl said "thank you for noticing me"
    would that result in a turn on?., who knows

hearing "bouncing around all day"....somehow gets me a little red in the face XD
    Did I make you blush? Well, my job here is finished.

The problem is, at least for women like me, I'd rather not be noticed at all than only for my breasts. There are few things more irritating than a guy trying to talk to me and never lifting his eyes from my chest (a shame really, I've been told I have beautiful eyes). I understand that initial attraction is usually based on looks, but there is such a thing as self-control, and it shows a lack of respect for a woman to continually acknowledge only her physical attributes. Besides, we all know that guys who stare open-mouthed and drooling over a woman's breasts are only after one thing...
    sig by Pyro Psycho

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gren View Post
    Did I make you blush? Well, my job here is finished.

The problem is, at least for women like me, I'd rather not be noticed at all than only for my breasts. There are few things more irritating than a guy trying to talk to me and never lifting his eyes from my chest (a shame really, I've been told I have beautiful eyes). I understand that initial attraction is usually based on looks, but there is such a thing as self-control, and it shows a lack of respect for a woman to continually only acknowledge only her physical attributes. Besides, we all know that guys who stare open-mouthed and drooling over a woman's breasts are only after one thing...
    heh' maybe.,

yeh i know some guys who are so blunt like that, he's so damn obnoxious when it comes to girls., whenever theres a girl(either with any good qualitys) he'll be so blunt and say crap like "holy sheeeet, that girl has some great boobs.,", and other stupid comments,

well if girls dont like the attension they are attracting , then wear bigger sweaters....NO..NO dont do that.!., lol. anyhow., i'm pretty discrete when it comes to noticing a girl with a large chest., Its fine to look from afar, but not ok when you are close i.e talking. lol, im not a perv., im just careful.

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shodokan View Post
    I've noticed that alot of women and young girls want bigger breast. You see all these advertisments for breast creams, bust increasing pills, and breast implants. All the models, movie stars and singers have breast implants so you never see normal sized breast in the media. If you think about it it's also a double standard. Women today also want to lose weight and also have bigger breast. Besides hormones breast are mostly made up of fat. That's why female body builders have no breast most of the time. So what do you guys think do you think I'm just imagining things?
    That is SO TRUE!!!! One of the problems is that modern society expects its women to be size two or less (eight or more is considered "plus sized" even though it's perfectly healthy), but it wants them to have breasts the size of watermelons! If that were natural, anyone with two x-chromosomes would be constantly falling over! People weren't meant to be top-heavy. I appreciate proportionate women.

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Wink Re: The Pressure of Women to have bigger breast

Quote Originally Posted by SasuraiHell View Post
    heh' maybe.,

yeh i know some guys who are so blunt like that, he's so damn obnoxious when it comes to girls., whenever theres a girl(either with any good qualitys) he'll be so blunt and say crap like "holy sheeeet, that girl has some great boobs.,", and other stupid comments,

well if girls dont like the attension they are attracting , then wear bigger sweaters....NO..NO dont do that.!., lol. anyhow., i'm pretty discrete when it comes to noticing a girl with a large chest., Its fine to look from afar, but not ok when you are close i.e talking. lol, im not a perv., im just careful.
    sometimes the sad part is we hear those coments.... and even though is nice to be notice it is not very pleasant to hear those comments.... and by no means I'll use a "bigger" sweater some guys just have to learn a little respect....
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spin Da Ish View Post
    its not the first thing I look for becuase im asian and i ususually decide on the face and whether she likes what i like.
    You're Asian all right.

Quote Originally Posted by Spin Da Ish
    uhh arent big breasts what guys want?
    Not all guys. Most of my male friends say they'd actually prefer someone with a small chest. If I were a guy, sure, big boobs might give me nose bleed, but given a choice I'd rather have a girl with small boobs.

Asians tend to stay away from big boobs. Our idea of big is a B/C. I'm a C and I hate hate hate being a C. I WANT SURGERY. *screams*

Quote Originally Posted by gren View Post
    I'm with blue_rebel. I hate bouncing around all day, feeling paranoid that people are staring at my chest. I never understood wanting to have bigger breasts; besides looking ridiculous, it's just stupid to think you can weigh 110 lbs. and have double D's, not to mention unhealthy.
    Haha, like Barbie?

I read somewhere that if Barbie's proportions were implemented onto a real person she wouldn't be able to stand properly. Big boobs just make your clothes hang in an unsightly way... unless, of course, you wear really skimpy, tight garb, which isn't exactly my kind of thing.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lebasiara View Post
    sometimes the sad part is we hear those coments.... and even though is nice to be notice it is not very pleasant to hear those comments.... and by no means I'll use a "bigger" sweater some guys just have to learn a little respect....
    the even sadder part, he actually told me, he doesnt care if you hear him, in fact, he says it at a volume where he hopes you hear him., talk about jacka**. i could never bring myself to do that XD

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: The Pressure of Women to have bigger breast

Quote Originally Posted by blue_rebel View Post
    Asians tend to stay away from big boobs. Our idea of big is a B/C. I'm a C and I hate hate hate being a C. I WANT SURGERY. *screams*
    Are you worried by a flipping C?????? lol
    I am a D....... and I am happy for myself..............

@Sas: that's why smaking is soooo popular... I use it a lot with guys like that....
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast