+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16 23 24 25 26

Thread: The Pressure of Women to have bigger breasts

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Pressure of Women to have bigger breasts

I want to find a girl with decent size breast, a c+ cup would be fine. I am not asking for a lot am i?

Otaku fled79 may be famous one day fled79 may be famous one day
    Thanks

The fact is that wether you have smaller breasts or bigger ones there is someone out there who will love you for who you are. Men that love big boobs won't generally go looking for a woman with smaller ones unless they are just after something else and vice versa. My soon to be ex wife wanted to get brest implants and I told her no plain and simple. I didn't have a problem with the way she looked SHE did...We argued about it for awhile and then she gave in and didn't do it. Had she done it I wouldn't have not loved her but I don't see the need to put yourself at risk for something so minute. If it bothers you that much find youself a man..(or woman if thats what you are into) that compliments you enough to make you not worry about it and if still through all the compliments and encouragments you still feel down about yourself then no one can make you do it or not do it but you.

Newbie Kitty_luvs_Saiyuki2004 may be famous one day Kitty_luvs_Saiyuki2004 may be famous one day Kitty_luvs_Saiyuki2004's Avatar
    Thanks

I just think its so stupid! Girls should be happy with what they have!!! You know??? So what if you're an A cup....

I think it's because guys are so infatuated with large breast that they feel that pressure.. so if guys wouldn't be so perverted girls wouldn't have that problem

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Wink Re: The Pressure of Women to have bigger breasts

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty_luvs_Saiyuki2004 View Post
    I just think its so stupid! Girls should be happy with what they have!!! You know??? So what if you're an A cup....

I think it's because guys are so infatuated with large breast that they feel that pressure.. so if guys wouldn't be so perverted girls wouldn't have that problem
    they should be happy....
    but ya know it is not only the perv men... also there is a preassure from the women that sorouds her..... having big ones now it is a big deal. It is fomented by: women, men, mass media and everything that sorounds us....
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

The influence of society like the media,models and stars are the main reason for ordinary women desiring to have larger breasts.That is obvious.Still,I know that though this attracts perverts far and wide,not every man desires a woman with enormous breasts.But,i may be wrong.I don't know.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

I wish I had bigger breasts.

Quite honestly, the pressure to have bigger breasts has fallen in the past few years. Not significantly, but by just a tidbit...
    It's still around, that's obvious.

So what right do I have to post on this if I'm a man?
    Well, one: The thing they're trying to react (hopefully) is a man... or maybe a woman... hopefully not a horse.

So in my opinion? Sure, why not. Just don't try to get them freakishly big, it's creepy... but honestly? Not all men care about huge breasts. Sure, most of them stare at them all day, and men who often say they're gentlemen and don't stare at them cuz they're perverts often start doing it once they're married to them, but some believe small ones are very beautiful.
    Heck, some are attracted to flat-chested.
    ... and y'know what? With animes and mangas taking over most little boys lives... the more Asian a girl seems, the more they're attracted to them. Flat-chest included. Not true for all, but for a good portion of them.

???
    What? I'm being honest.
    So what do you want me to say? That you shouldn't care about the size of your breasts? The scientific portion of this conversation? The religious part? What?

Okay, fine:
    Emo: It's just fat. Just fat on the chest.
    Science: It is the need to nurture a child is the reason a female longs for larger breasts.
    Religion: Good- God loves you for who you are. Bad- To worship your body is to worship the devil! DEVIL! SINNER!!!

Oh come on... the size of your breasts are just fine, if you want them bigger, do it naturally... PLEASE.
    If you're doing it to attract someone, PLEASE do it naturally... it's creepy when it's fake... like... a strange alien creature burrowed itself on your chest.

Do you need bigger breasts? No.
    But don't do it to be "this actress" or "that girl in school"...
    -_- Y'know why? Making yourself a duplicate in ANY WAY (even if it's just the chest), just makes you temporary... men aim for marrying ORIGINALS.

Oh, and continuing from #1:me being a man... : Number 2: I've had enough talk with girls that I know what I'm talking about... I'm never really comfortable about talking about breast-sizes... but if you gotta' keep your friends (and all I had were girl-friends), you gotta' keep up with the conversation somehow...
    In that opinion, all I've got to say is: Good Luck.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16 23 24 25 26