+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 ... LastLast

Thread: The Pressure of Women to have bigger breasts

Devoted Otaku BlueFox1 may be famous one day BlueFox1 may be famous one day BlueFox1's Avatar
    A place called Midnight Sun know as Tranquility
    Thanks

Re: The Pressure of Women to have bigger breast

Since when did superficiality become such a big deal? I personally don't care if a girl has big breast! I going to look for what makes me happy and that mainly comes from spending time with someone! Mattness hit the answer to the question dead on when he said it was all about personality! If you want a woman or man to change their appearence to suit your needs than that's obviously telling you that you are not comfortable with yourself! So how about you do a a little soul searching and find out what it really means to appreicate a person for who they are!

"Problems forever lie within choice and choice is something given freely! So which one will you choose?"-BlueFox1

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

no!., lets dismiss Matt's words, and implement for everyone's sake "the bigger the better"

lol im kiddn',

Of course a better personality is good, i prefer many other things than a woman's chest. but then it'll get into a what attracts you thread.

At the topic at hand, i dont know many girls who are willing to say 'i wish i had bigger breasts' , actually., i've herd some say 'i wish they were smaller',

this whole thing with girls worrying about the size of their breasts really confusing., and no this doesn't compare to a man's problem.why?, because .....wait i guess it would.,but still., XD

@ at Blue, i know you dont care., but 'you' are just one person., majority of the pop does think about this.

Banned Big Bird Hunting Champion, Magic Ball Champion, Buzzer Champion, Book Worm Champion, Dragonfly Champion, Add It Up Champion, Trivial Blitz 2 Champion KimiFemi is off to a good start KimiFemi's Avatar
    Thanks

O.o I really like that line
    Love feeds the soul and beauty feeds the mind, take your pick... forever or today, the choice is yours!
    it's got umph/power! >.< it's also true
    I would not want to be with some one just because they look good then wind up having to break-up/divorce them because they are so nasty with out the looks
    not to mention it's not just breasts that girls are changing its their looks too
    putting on tons of make-up to look a certain way
    I dont use the stuff much just eyeliner and lipstick sometimes but I know someone who cakes it on and when she's with her boyfriend she doesn't like him to see her in the morning because most of its gone and she looks like a different person .. thats got to be scary for the guy >.<

Otaku Mattness may be famous one day Mattness may be famous one day Mattness's Avatar
    Thanks

Yay, now I have a german guy on my side! We can't loose.

Back on subject. Thanks for the support, I really want to stress that people who live in the moment are destined to make some decisions that will haunt them later in life. I love the quote that I saw in a book: "Are you gonna want that butterfly tatoo when it turns into a condor?" People who are horrable enough to ask there girlfriend to change herself are not the kind of persno who is going to stay home from the game to watch the sick baby.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

I rather personality too i want some fun and intrusting to be with not just because they have big breasts thats not what i look for in a girl actually its about the last thing i look for in a girl why because its personality what means to me the most sure of course breasts matter to me im not gonna lie im a guy after all lol,

but i see no reason for a girl to have there breasts bigger or smaller its who u are and u should be happy for that,
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Devoted Otaku BlueFox1 may be famous one day BlueFox1 may be famous one day BlueFox1's Avatar
    A place called Midnight Sun know as Tranquility
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mattness View Post

Back on subject. Thanks for the support, I really want to stress that people who live in the moment are destined to make some decisions that will haunt them later in life. I love the quote that I saw in a book: "Are you gonna want that butterfly tatoo when it turns into a condor?" People who are horrable enough to ask there girlfriend to change herself are not the kind of persno who is going to stay home from the game to watch the sick baby.
    Of course I'm on you side! I personally don't want a woman to have low self-esteem because she feels her breast are too small! If the size of your breast means that much, then whatever makes you happy, but me personally I'm just going to see you as another person following a trend in modern society! Oh and by the way I'm not German I'm American just stationed in Germany because I'm in the Air Force!

@SasuraiHell- I might just be one person and I understand that society as a whole looks at this, but at least I voiced my opinion and it was heard! Everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion this is just mine! I just hate the fact that looking a certain way has taken over what is truly important and that is how you feel about a person, not just because of the way they look! Food for thought if you have a beautiful woman who went and did all of this stuff just to be pretty for you what are you going to do in 50 years when it start to wear off? Are you just going to up and divorce her?
    Last edited by BlueFox1; Mar 29, 2007 at 12:11 PM.

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

I agree. People like those need to fix themselves. Who want to change other people just for their own "kicks"... that is sad. I am not judging.. I just think it's wrong that people try to change others. You should always like a person for the way they are.

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: The Pressure of Women to have bigger breast

Some guys think that it matters to a girl (I hope you don't feel this way) cares if her boyfriend had a longer ____ than another girl's boyfriend.I was just wondering if the size had a social aspect to it. some guys (not me) like to brag about the size of it. Again, I stress the funny shirt method of getting attention. Or, you could be a knid persion and just talk to me. I guess I would rather talk to a girl than stare at her brests. Hopefully, other guys will realize that "Looks are skin deep, your persionality comes from the heart".

Well... starting with if one is looking for the thing that the bf of a "friend" has
    that means one is really not happy with the guy one is.... and I am going to add something maybe a little bblushy but it is death true..... :where the heck is going to fit a "bigger one" huh?? unless we women make a surgery to ourselves to fit "a fake larger size".... Personality and music... that's for me... I don't care really about the size of "that"... so just be happy with what u'r and with ur bf/gf and don't sneak other's bf/gf..... be satisfied with urs that he/she IS UNVALUABLE.... remember... we're going to get old sometime.... can u imagine a grandma with fake DD?? or a grandpa with well.... ya get the idea.......
    WAY TO GO MATTNESS!!!!!
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 ... LastLast