+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 ... LastLast

Thread: The Pressure of Women to have bigger breasts

Banned Big Bird Hunting Champion, Magic Ball Champion, Buzzer Champion, Book Worm Champion, Dragonfly Champion, Add It Up Champion, Trivial Blitz 2 Champion KimiFemi is off to a good start KimiFemi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Pressure of Women to have bigger breast

OMG Leb that is an Image I didn not need in my head!! >.< lol
    but your right Mattness makes a good point

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: The Pressure of Women to have bigger breast

which of the many I pictured Kimi???
    anyways.... I think is just useless to change oneself's body just to "please" the oposite gender.......................... It is just useless
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SasuraiHell View Post
    no!., lets dismiss Matt's words, and implement for everyone's sake "the bigger the better"

lol im kiddn',

Of course a better personality is good, i prefer many other things than a woman's chest. but then it'll get into a what attracts you thread.

At the topic at hand, i dont know many girls who are willing to say 'i wish i had bigger breasts' , actually., i've herd some say 'i wish they were smaller',

this whole thing with girls worrying about the size of their breasts really confusing., and no this doesn't compare to a man's problem.why?, because .....wait i guess it would.,but still., XD

@ at Blue, i know you dont care., but 'you' are just one person., majority of the pop does think about this.
    Darn, you were just kidding. >_>;

Though I have heard that the fascination with bigger breasts is something that only happens here in the US. As a matter of fact, someon once told me that European countries favor women with smaller breasts more than women with bigger breasts.

So maybe Europe and USA can have a trade or something.

@blue_rebel: Yes I am not lying to you about the surgery as a gift. It is indeed true and was on those news shows a while back. That is why it was so ridiculous, because usually it is not something you see from parents. The fact they allow it and paid for it was weird.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

what do u mean shallow minded T.T

i thinks medium is the best...i aint greedy and i aint too picky...

yeah agree with u lebasiara... ^^ but there those with too small.. and it makes them lose their confidence.. :/ so they take this alternative

and i forgot something The bigger they are the harder they fall

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

I have always been a fan of large breasts, what heterosexual man couldn't say the same?

I however, am also a fan of shall we say...curvacious woman, and curvacious women tend to naturally have larger breasts anyway. Thor said it best in Vice City:

"...Don't come crying to me when we're in a longboat crossing the straits for two moons and you're all skin and bones!' A man needs something to grab on to!"

Besides, fake breasts are atrocious. I know one thing, I certainly wouldn't want a fake penis between my legs...but then again, being a direct decendant of the Vikings, I am by no means in need of any further enhancement

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by frr_Vegeta View Post
    I have always been a fan of large breasts, what heterosexual man couldn't say the same?

I however, am also a fan of shall we say...curvacious woman, and curvacious women tend to naturally have larger breasts anyway. Thor said it best in Vice City:

"...Don't come crying to me when we're in a longboat crossing the straits for two moons and you're all skin and bones!' A man needs something to grab on to!"

Besides, fake breasts are atrocious. I know one thing, I certainly wouldn't want a fake penis between my legs...but then again, being a direct decendant of the Vikings, I am by no means in need of any further enhancement
    wth, . I love the part about thor from vice city, I use to just sit in a car and listen to that stuff in the game, lol.

As for me, I could care less about the chest size. Although the bigger the more cushion there is , but fake breasts just aren't the same. Plus aren't they harder, so it would be like having a brick hitting your face, .
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RayMe View Post
    and i forgot something The bigger they are the harder they fall
    The softer the landing though. Think about that one.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

yeah yeah~! softer landing xD the boobs would be sore though xD
    i wonder.. sheesh i dont have boobs.. so how can know xD
    i pity my friend for having man boobs...

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 ... LastLast