+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 ... LastLast

Thread: The Pressure of Women to have bigger breasts

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Pressure of Women to have bigger breast

Quote Originally Posted by RayMe View Post
    Hmm.. gotta agree with that ahem thingy.. malaysian male's are obsesed in this stuff.. -.- they think the bigger the better... well i dont think so.. that goes well with breast... medium is the best ^^ don't u guys agree?
    Let me tell you a story.

When I was staying in a student hostel with some other Malaysians in Yoyogi, the only bath there was a public bath. Everyone was embarrassed at first but clambered in anyway, and we were all pretty shocked to find that one of my friends (who was 6'2", I think) had, like, the tiniest penis on earth. Well, maybe not that tiny, but in proportion to his height... kind of tiny. +__+ We laughed, he's still ashamed to this day.

So yeah. If I were a guy I'd be sad if mine was small. And what the nonsense is "medium"-sized boobs???

Quote Originally Posted by Mattness View Post
    There are other ways for a girl to get attention to that area. I know that I would rather read a funny shirt than just stare at a mass of fake fat! The media has always sucked and tried to screw up our lives, don't let it get to your heads!
    Now if only every other guy had a similar mentality.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyoro-Pyoro
    Yes I am not lying to you about the surgery as a gift. It is indeed true and was on those news shows a while back. That is why it was so ridiculous, because usually it is not something you see from parents. The fact they allow it and paid for it was weird
    That's what's freaking me out. What those parents are doing, I mean. Gosh. I mean, if someone had oddly-shaped boobs and wanted them corrected, fine, but parents paying for breast augmentation??? o.O;;

I'm................ speechless.

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: The Pressure of Women to have bigger breast

REAL and soft boobs make a soft landing.... but it hurts like crap!!!!!! hmmmmmm.... what I know about the implants is that actually make them harder.... I like having them natural... plus I have no small boob prob.... I like myself as I am.... I consider myself a great woman... don't care what others say.... for me if a guy wants to be with me has to like me the way I am... as I will like the way he is.
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

well yeah i would be..pretty damn sad...if my gf said that.. ~.~
    waw rather a errm.. nice story.. xD

sheesh..this conversation is going elsewhere @.@

medium is the term for .. not to big..and not too small.. in between.. ^^ medium

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lebasiara View Post
    REAL and soft boobs make a soft landing.... but it hurts like crap!!!!!! hmmmmmm.... what I know about the implants is that actually make them harder.... I like having them natural... plus I have no small boob prob.... I like myself as I am.... I consider myself a great woman... don't care what others say.... for me if a guys wants to be with me has to like me the way I am... as I will like the way he is.
    well said leb like who u are and be happy thats the way to think,its not right to alter ones body just to be liked it just not right i think,and i feel the same way if the girl i like she must like me for me and nothing else and i would like her for her and nothing else.

eh but this is just me
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blue_rebel View Post
    Let me tell you a story.

When I was staying in a student hostel with some other Malaysians in Yoyogi, the only bath there was a public bath. Everyone was embarrassed at first but clambered in anyway, and we were all pretty shocked to find that one of my friends (who was 6'2", I think) had, like, the tiniest penis on earth. Well, maybe not that tiny, but in proportion to his height... kind of tiny. +__+ We laughed, he's still ashamed to this day.
    YOU MONSTERS!!!,
    lol sucks to be him of course.,

It weird, theres a handful of girls who are actually giving some depth into this convo, yet there are more males replying, well of course its the sheer curiosity.anyhow, i dont see an end lol., its ok though.

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RayMe View Post
    medium is the term for .. not to big..and not too small.. in between.. ^^ medium
    Yeah, but what size is that? Your idea of medium could well be a bloody A-cup while some Caucasian fellow's idea of medium could be a C-cup.

Quote Originally Posted by lebasiara View Post
    What I know about the implants is that actually make them harder....
    Well yeah, they're made of silicon and other hard stuff. That's why they never sag. Look at Victoria Beckham's boobs when she wears a bustier top/dress. Real boobs could never achieve that kind of shape. It's attractive, I suppose, albeit in a scary way. +__+

Quote Originally Posted by SasuraiHell View Post
    YOU MONSTERS!!!,
    It weird, theres a handful of girls who are actually giving some depth into this convo, yet there are more males replying, well of course its the sheer curiosity.
    Well. It's partly because of men's preferences that women get boob jobs, so I don't see why guys shouldn't take part in the discussion.

Banned Big Bird Hunting Champion, Magic Ball Champion, Buzzer Champion, Book Worm Champion, Dragonfly Champion, Add It Up Champion, Trivial Blitz 2 Champion KimiFemi is off to a good start KimiFemi's Avatar
    Thanks

wow I'm having a hard time getting over that whole public bathing thing Blue ... I've never heard of that and I'd be way self conscious >.<
    ok heres a really stupid reason I sometimes want smaller breasts ..
    when I shop for bras the bigger your cup size the less variety
    I see these really cute matching sets .. you know the tops with the bottoms but they always stop at c cups anything bigger gets plain solid colors and sometimes you cant get certain shapes because you'd fall out too easy ...
    I hate shopping for bras >.<

Thanks

Ahhh that's true. Less variety for bigger-chested women. And bikinis tend to be made for small boobs too. It's awful. I can wear any kind of bikini bottoms I want, but a top that'll hold everything in and provide sufficient support is so difficult to find. And they're usually more expensive. X(

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 ... LastLast