+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 ... LastLast

Thread: The Pressure of Women to have bigger breasts

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Pressure of Women to have bigger breast

(Laughs) Baa~ \<^w^>
    I am one of those girls who wants BIGGER BOOBS.
    Because I am really that flat. <u_u>
    Still, I won't go to desperate measures of getting implants.
    I rather stick to just using cream and drinking more milk. <^x^>lll Baa.
    !! runs away !!
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blue_rebel View Post
    Let me tell you a story.

When I was staying in a student hostel with some other Malaysians in Yoyogi, the only bath there was a public bath. Everyone was embarrassed at first but clambered in anyway, and we were all pretty shocked to find that one of my friends (who was 6'2", I think) had, like, the tiniest penis on earth. Well, maybe not that tiny, but in proportion to his height... kind of tiny. +__+ We laughed, he's still ashamed to this day.
    You are aware that flaccid penis size has pretty much no effect on erect penis size? There are some people who are 4' flaccid and 6' erect and there are some who are only 1.5' flaccid and 8' erect.

So unless he let the nude coeds get the best of him, you might want to rethink your assumptions.

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Well for me. I am blessed with my happy boob sizes. I always wants a bigger butt, (Not hips)

o.o Its really sad to hear girls want bigger boobs, but from the guys I've encounter. "Carves" Are really wanted.

T^T The only thing bad about bigger boobs as its been said in this thread a few times. Its Running, or thinking people are always looking. >.< I wear sweater (....) because of it.

But wanting bigger boobs? =O Girls with bigger butts live longer~ xD
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

"Happy" boob sizes??? +__+

I don't want a big bum. This big bum thing seems to run in my family and I hate hate hate it. Big boobs don't run in my family but I've got them anyway. I look like some freaky hourglass. Ugh!

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blue_rebel View Post
    "Happy" boob sizes??? +__+

I don't want a big bum. This big bum thing seems to run in my family and I hate hate hate it. Big boobs don't run in my family but I've got them anyway. I look like some freaky hourglass. Ugh!

My mom says hourglass bodies are womanly. Its a good thing to have a body like that~

Some women have no hips && big shoulders like men~ xD My old look, before me hips came it. [Thank you god]!!

=O Having a bum is a good thing, not to big && not to flat like a board, but a behind!

Boobs grow when you have your first baby~!!
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Red face Re: The Pressure of Women to have bigger breast

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. K View Post

Boobs grow when you have your first baby~!!
    That's what I am worried about... and my mom laughs at me and she says I'll need a Tripple D or something.... T^T
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Otaku Mitsu-O! is off to a good start Mitsu-O!'s Avatar
    Thanks

I think of that as this; Women only want bigger breast because the want feel god about themselves. And it's the men's fault for putting that nonsense in their heads. Breast are awesome yet overrated.
    More than bored; Sad. More than sad; Unhappy. More than unhappy; Ill. More than ill; Alone in the world. More than alone in the world; In Exile. More than in exile; Dead. More than dead;forgotten.......

Newbie AngelMia is off to a good start AngelMia's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah it's a stereotype thing. At my old school there were many girls wanting larger breasts. ><; They would actually pay cold heart cash for implants and flaunt them as if they were jewels. But most guys did have a major influence on that. It wasn't a large school so things caught on quickly; therefore, the massive operations of implants. It's quite sad to me that the males had such an effect on the females. I didn't do it because I'm happy about myself.~*~*~* I haven't met a guy that complained about them. I rather spend my money on better things than implants anyday.
    *~Living the dream is sleeping in reality.~*

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 ... LastLast