+ Reply to Thread

Thread: profess

Otaku desxms may be famous one day desxms may be famous one day desxms's Avatar
    Thanks

Red face profess

If you met the love of your life what romantic way would you profess your love?

I would dress up as Druids and have a picnic at Stone Henge over wine and song. I'd read a poem begining with "how do I love thee?" .... then proceed to count the ways. Then end with a hot air balloon ride to a castle looking for little people and banshees then tattoo his name on my arm.

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: profess

It's funny you mention tattoos. I have always visioned tattoos as a great way of expressing love. Like right now, I have my children's names tattooed on me. Romantically, however I would never use a name. Instead I would get something that symbolizes that relationship. I have thought about tattoo engagement rings.

I think the best way to profess ones love, is to practice being a loving person. And a worthy lover. Show love consistantly and daily. And put as much love as you can, in EVERYTHING you do. No matter how small. And, with some good faith and strong mind. That love will last.

But I know romance is still needed, and desired. But I'd accept any heart felt gesture. So I'd hope whatever I came up with on a whim, to show how much I love him.... I really hope he'd accept that with arm just as widley open.
    ... Not Ever Again...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Peach_follows For This Useful Post:

desxms (Apr 25, 2009)

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

I think romance is kind of dead these days! Some of it just makes me sick when its over the top.

I think its the little things like buying them a nice cup of coffee before work, remembering to keep the shock factor alive, etc.

Otaku desxms may be famous one day desxms may be famous one day desxms's Avatar
    Thanks

romance needs mouth to mouth resussatation or else break up or divorce or the dog house. Men do need to be taught or at least led by example to be romantic hearts flowers perfume and all. Women can still wear langerie after kids and have themed romantic getaways to keep the spark over coffee or pop tarts. Most though settle into a routine tip their dead inside. I guess the romantic age has been replaced by the age of information where men text more than go out. Online dating can b creepy with all the sexting and sickos. I think romance just is not wired in the overly logical brain men have since men survive or get attention based on what they can do not what they honestly feel inside. My logic vs. emotion thread proves we live in a society that does not approve of emotional honesty in that they lead to trouble. ( boys don't cry) (sex is dirty)

Women are different than men but must compete in a male dominant society and learn to think like a man. It is just no fun to drive a man, pay for lunch and do all the calling as it is no fun for a man to always be the one to initiate sex.

Yes shock value is important so is humour and commitment without overdrawing the credit card. Flowers don't cost that much especially if you grow your own. Togetherness and unconditional love do go a long way to create intimacy. Sparks fly more thouh with insane men who aren't so logical whom you can ride a ferris wheel with in the Santa Monica Pier. Once you've lost your mind u can never go back .... Coz y would u want to?

+ Reply to Thread