Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Psycho Test

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Psycho Test

Hello everyone! This test was given to me in an e-mail. As you can guess, this is supposed to answer the question if you are a psycho in the worst sense of the word.

The test is simple because you just have to answer one question. Now, the question is not a trick question or anything like that. Just read it and answer it however you like. (Though I do ask that no one puts in a post saying along the lines of this is stupid or something. If you think it's stupid just go to the next thread)

A woman, while at the funeral of her own mother, met this guy whom she did not know. She thought this guy was amazing, so much her dream guy she believed him to be just that! She fell in love with him right there, but never asked for his number and could not find him. A few days later she killed her sister.

Question: What is her motive in killing her sister? (Give this some thought before you answer).
    Now, I won't give the answer immediately because you would see the answer all at once and it would ruin the whole thing. So I am just going to wait for a few replies to the question and then I will give the answer to the question and give some info on it. Also, once you give the answer explain why that is your answer.

Also, if you are wondering, I got the question wrong.

Hope this is a good brainteaser for you guys!

Otaku zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Psycho Test

She thought her sister was with the guy?..

Im psycho. already know this one... lol

+=My Space=+ Thanks zeroenix for the sig and avi... wait that's me. +=zeroenix.net=+

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

This is so easy.

She killed her sister because she thought that way she could meet that guy again at another family funeral. No I'm no psycho, I just know the answer.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

This is so easy.

She killed her sister because she thought that way she could meet that guy again at another family funeral. No I'm no psycho, I just know the answer.
    Oh, I see. Where did you learn it from?

Well, I'll go on ahead and answer the question then. Pyoro-Pyoro is right. The woman killed her sister because she wanted to see the guy again.

If you answered it correctly then you have just confirmed that you are a psychopath. It was a test given by a famous American pychologist used to test if one has the same mentality as a killer. Many arrested serial killers took part in the test and answered the question correctly. If you didn't answer the question correctly good for you.

My mom actually got the question right so I live with a psychopath but I kinda knew that already.

Otaku zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix's Avatar
    Thanks

lol. ha. well this is the first time in my life im glad to be wrong.

+=My Space=+ Thanks zeroenix for the sig and avi... wait that's me. +=zeroenix.net=+

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Priestess Angel View Post
    Oh, I see. Where did you learn it from?

Well, I'll go on ahead and answer the question then. Pyoro-Pyoro is right. The woman killed her sister because she wanted to see the guy again.

If you answered it correctly then you have just confirmed that you are a psychopath. It was a test given by a famous American pychologist used to test if one has the same mentality as a killer. Many arrested serial killers took part in the test and answered the question correctly. If you didn't answer the question correctly good for you.

My mom actually got the question right so I live with a psychopath but I kinda knew that already.
    Sorry to do this to your thread so early

anywho I saw that question pop up in a movie, where the authorities were trying to catch a serial killer.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

I'm sleepy... Jukebox Hero Champion, Word Up Champion, Word Craze Champion gren may be famous one day gren may be famous one day gren's Avatar
    Thanks

I figured the guy was her sister's husband or boyfriend. Apparently I watch too much Law & Order.

Sophist of Satire Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmm, guess I might be a psycho then, becuase I got it right before I scrolled down the page to see other answers and saw Pyro's, lol (I swear I am not lying).

Here's another brainteaser for you all although someone udoubtedly already knows the answer.

You're in a room with no doors and no windows with a just a mirror and a table, so how do you get out?
    Death is your most loyal companion, for he will never fail you.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast