+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: A Question for single people...

Otaku desxms may be famous one day desxms may be famous one day desxms's Avatar
    Thanks

A Question for single people...

What is your biggest fear about making a total commitment to someone? What does being totally committed mean to you?

My greatest fear is abuse. I have chosen to be with some creepy guys who turned out to be verbally and physically abusive. One abused alcohol. Sure hope that doesn't happen again.

To me total commitment is like the dedication an Olympic athlete has to living a life that is healthy and good. no weirdos. Just a commitment to excellence living a drug, smoke, drinking problem life. It also means taking the time to be romantic and showing little gestures everyday that the love is still there... from flowers, gifts, love post it notes, inside jokes and affection... and oh yes taking time to celebrate life by sentimentally taking trips through memory lane looking at romantic pictures in scrapbooks, home videos and albums. Oh yeah.. and watching and drawing anime together.

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: A Question for single people...

My biggest fear is having to put total trust and faith in someone. Reguardless of how many times I've been hurt... I find I am still willing to trust. Unfortunately for me, I end up trusting the wrong person.... Or maybe just at the wrong time. Getting hurt seems that much more painful when you've given taht person total trust.

To me, commitment means unconditional love. And the willingness to forgive almost anything.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Devoted Otaku Ghattenpaw is off to a good start Ghattenpaw's Avatar
    Thanks

My biggest fear is giving my love to someone who doesn't love me in return. I'm the type that when I give my heart to someone I give it totally to that person only.

To be committed means that the only thing you are really care about is your partners happiness. No matter what that means to yourself.

Anything is Pawsable
    Growing old is Mandatory-Growing up is Optional

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ghattenpaw View Post
    My biggest fear is giving my love to someone who doesn't love me in return. I'm the type that when I give my heart to someone I give it totally to that person only.

To be committed means that the only thing you are really care about is your partners happiness. No matter what that means to yourself.
    i was just through this recently when i got hurt pretty bad now my biggest fear is not finding the person who was meant for me i guess i have been hurt so bad that i don't know what to think now. my biggest fear right now hurting so bad that i don't know what to do about the hurt.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Newbie mimi111 is off to a good start mimi111's Avatar
    Thanks

I think my biggest fear is that I would become committed to the wrong person when the right person comes around.
    To be totally committed is to care for your partner's welfare more than your own.

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

ok .. i fear that i love someone and he doesn't love me just as Ghattenpaw said ... and i fear that i love someone and he love me too and he have a girlfriend in the same time so he have to chose between us ,me or her ... if he chose me his girlfriend will get hurt and she will hate me and i will feel guilty .. and if he chose her i will get hurt and i have hurt already so this is my fear .. =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Otaku Haruko Haruhara is off to a good start Haruko Haruhara's Avatar
    Thanks

Its pretty much like what everyone else has said, fear of not being loved back, fear
    of being hurt mentally and physically, committed to the wrong person when the right
    one comes around(my mom has a story like that, but I think she is happy with my dad),
    and one not mentioned, fear of not loving the person who is right for me because I am
    indecisive when it comes to love.

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

Biggest fear will be putting my trust in someone and then getting backstab by that one person I trust the most
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast