+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: A Question for single people...

Newbie McMahan is off to a good start McMahan's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: A Question for single people...

The one thing im scared of is having to have trust in someone. I know that i can do it, it is just going to be harder than alot of thigns to do. Also if I end up falling in love with that person, if we brake up i would be done for but those are just a few things.

Newbie Blade is off to a good start Blade's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm sorry but i really can't say the same... if you don't love me back ya it may hurt but it wasn't ment to be. if you make it so i don't have trust in you it can't work... and finaly i was brought up not to hit women. i'm not scared of relashonships im just single...partly because my school is half way full of idiots... what i am scared of though... are big barking dogs

Newbie coochachu is off to a good start coochachu's Avatar
    Thanks

I haven't really been in a relationship before... but I think my greatest fear would be not being able to commit myself to the person I love. I've had some crushes before, but I change my mind really quickly when a better one comes along. I think this shows that I haven't much loyalty in love? Well maybe everything's different when I'm really dating someone. =)

Otaku MuMu Champion Shade/K' Heart may be famous one day Shade/K' Heart may be famous one day Shade/K' Heart's Avatar
    Thanks

To me... commitment is taking responsibility for all your actions, no matter what they are, and loving the person that you are with, no matter what problems they have in thier life. Someone that I loved and adored didn't see through my problems, and with help from someone, forced her away from me. She lied to me for months before I found out myself how she felt. Now, I look for someone that I can not only trust, but can love with all my being.

Far be it for me to be anything special, when the only special thing I desire with me, is the special person I share my gifts with.

Newbie Mr. Gone may be famous one day Mr. Gone may be famous one day Mr. Gone's Avatar
    Thanks

I just don't like putting all my eggs in one basket. I've been let down substantially before and I guess it scarred me for life (or at least so far in life) and now I just don't trust people fully for the fear of being hurt, let down, etc.

NEVER KNOWS BEST

Newbie Xanosuke2 is off to a good start Xanosuke2's Avatar
    Thanks

My biggest fear is just giving everything I have for them and ending up alone for it. It's happen to me and it hurts so badly to know that I done all of that and in the end have nothing to reward me for my devotion.

Being commited to someone, to me, is basically giving it your all. Doing anything and everything you can to make the relationship work. Even if there is minor defaults in it that shouldn't be there. Knowing that you can safely say at the end of all of it that you gave it everything you have to make it work. I can look back on my past relationships and say I done what I could to make them work, it's just the other person's efforts that get the best of me.

Erasing my past one bad memory at a time.

Shibuya Crosser Onizuka may be famous one day Onizuka may be famous one day Onizuka's Avatar
    Thanks

not so much fear but experience i'd say i've been single for almost a year now and i must say i am enjoying it! been in relationships for the past 6 years and.....i don't see a point to it really, enjoy life while you are young do all the things that you want to do because when you get older its more difficult to.

i find most of the girls i've dated to end up being too needy and get attached to me and they don't want to share me with my friends or anyone else, so now that i'm single i can do whatever i want whenever i want without having to report back to anyone to see if it's ok with them. the only thing that i find myself missing fro a relationship is having someone there whenever i want if i need to talk to someone...other than that......there isn't anything i don't have now that i had when i was with someone.

Newbie Katayame Ren is off to a good start Katayame Ren's Avatar
    Thanks

em..........
    i fear the break up of each other. it is hard to accept it. aithough i'm single, but i know more......than the couple knows..I don't know want is true love, but the only thing i know is the couple now at least have their first kiss with their ex-boyfriend or girlfriend....
    The fear now.............I can't remove of, but seeing my friends(girls) have their own boyfriend. I also want one, but i'm scared............scared

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast