+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: A Question for single people...

Newbie alyne is off to a good start alyne's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: A Question for single people...

well, ive never dated, and though being single has its down points, i prefer to stay single.
    dating is demanding and requires alot from both persons involved. i would rather be considered immature for not dating than considered too immature while dating
    luv ya long time

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

One of the biggest things I fear about commitment is the lack thereof. When you commit yourself to someone that is no longer committed to you. I also worry about trust issues and being totally devistated by being left alone. It's happened too many times on too many occasions.

But the biggest thing would have to be cheating/adultery. That would put me through the roof. Now I'm not scared of being cheated on because I know that it'll end the relationship (I don't tolerate that too well), but the fact that I'd probably go to jail because I'd kick the sh*t out of the guy who decided to empty his bag of seeds in my garden, then I'd probably end up hurting the girl's feelings as I'm hauled off to jail.

I've had some pretty messed up dreams about that scenario and it never plays well in my head.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to atomik_sprout For This Useful Post:

Scourge (Aug 08, 2008)

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

fear...a person whom i've used to date just got pregnant and i'm the father. well, there goes my single life. i've dated a lot women and i never get into a relationship because i'm never satisfied.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rematche View Post
    fear...a person whom i've used to date just got pregnant and i'm the father. well, there goes my single life.
    I take offense to that. I'm a father and my son's mother and I haven't been together for quite some time now. I even had a relationship with someone who knew full well I was a father, she loved (well actually still does love) the sh*t out of my son! Every girl I know gets all mushy over the fact that I have a kid. Were I to try to find someone else to start a new relationship with (highly doubtful, I plan on stayin' single for a good minute), I'd expect them to respect me and my son just as she did.

Just because you have a kid, that doesn't mean it's the end of your single life, nor is it the end of the world!! But you wouldn't know that would you? You've no clue what life is like do you? Do you have step-parents? If you do, then you're a hippocrite.

Newbie sagoroth is off to a good start sagoroth's Avatar
    Thanks

well, my biggest fear would have to be the person leaving me cause i get very emotional about things like that, though what i think is the greatest thing ever in a relationship would have to be the loving bond u share between the one you love, a love no one else can have or take away

Otaku Shin Ryuga is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixSara View Post
    i was just through this recently when i got hurt pretty bad now my biggest fear is not finding the person who was meant for me i guess i have been hurt so bad that i don't know what to think now. my biggest fear right now hurting so bad that i don't know what to do about the hurt.
    damn... you made me remember........ i was thinking time will heal this but i guess i was wrong..... see.... when i was a small brat in kindergarden i fell for this girl...... well..... fate had it we met again it 7'th grade.... i recognized her from the 1'st sight... i was like @_@ OMG Oana ?? (Oana was her name).... i mean.. she was pretty, smart, had ambition.... she's a ballerina now... X3 lol u might make fun of me later but i took 3 years of Coleography classes (Balet)... that's where i met her again..... but how whould she like someone like me .. i mean i have no spetial skills... i suck at school, i'm not good at sports... etc .etc.... i just have long hair

so basicaly i gave up on finding anyone elce... i have the porcupine dilema now.... i'm affraid of getting close to anyone elce because i might hurt her... and i might get hurt in return... like 2 porcupines... the more closer they get... the more they stab eachother with they're needles

Thx allot AO 4 makeing me resize this....i'm being sarcastic......

Newbie Meson is off to a good start
    Thanks

My only fear is not being loved in return. My last and only relationship lasted only 3 days, so I don't have enough experience to go on either. Not to mention the lack of options.

Otaku sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl's Avatar
    Thanks

to my biggest fear is that i would ruin the relatioship and stop loving the person and then push them away from me, after i made them my whole life, and then not have anything else to do that isn't with that person or have someone to turn to, to help me get over my problems with the person and then breaking up with them in a completely random time. and then become depressed after words.
    every rose has a thorn

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast